Bilbo Custom Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I present to you the TB Bilbo for your dissection.

IMGP23121.JPG

Outfit is the worst part of the figure by far. If the body is anything like the Hasbro EPI Anakin, I can personally live with it. Sculpt isn't too bad.

The vest is actually pretty nice too as well as the culpt. It also comes with the Redbook of Westmarch which is a nice accessory.

That Bilbo hasn't been customized yet, right pix?

Might as well post a pic of thenammagazine's too.

100_7263.jpg

Ok I plopped the head into some boiling water for about 90 seconds and when I took it out it popped right onto the head without much trouble.

Problem is the Hobbit neck adapter doesn't wanna support the weight of Bilbo's noggin so you may need to pad the inside of his chest part (where the neck adapter meets the torso piece) with some tissue paper. Nam did this and said it keeps the head from flopping around and it retains its poseability.

I'm too lazy to tackle a Bilbo right now. Plus too broke:(

You have been a custom machine lately Marc.

Did you send you Gimli off for paint yet?

Yeah, but then I will need another Sideshow hobbit body and then he will need a repaint too.

Maybe in a couple months, but not now to much other crap to try and pay for right now. And with the wife not working much it makes things too hard.

I like TheNam's work on Bilbo. It really does look good. The headsculpt is actually very well sculpted. I like that the red vest works as well. It will help him stand out among the other hobbits.*

*and will match up well with the new Moria Orc PF... :monkey3

Dang it, to much work to do now. I still have Indy stuff I'm working on. I'll try to play catch up soon. Looks great by the way.

Bilbo looks great! The dark green jacket looks spot on in that pic.

Do anything to his backpack?

Not a thing. I originally dismissed it as crap but the more I looked at it and considered that Bilbos bag was made of leather (I believe) it looked petty good. I just need to figure out a way to futz it so it looks better.

Back