Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xenoviper

Super Freak
Reaction score

In the year of 2009, ENTERBAY’s REAL MASTERPIECE COLLECTION will include a new “The Godfather” series. Ranked as the second greatest film in American cinematic history, this series will feature influential actor Marlon Brando as Don Vito Corlenon the Godfather. It is anticipated to be released in the second quarter of 2009.

ENTERBAY and Y.J Park who will continue to deliver uncannily realistic head sculpts, will work together to create an museum-like representation of Marlon Brando in the “The Godfather” series. Its premium design, intensive production process and exclusive accessories, will make a shocking debut to the world of 1/6 Scale figurines.

Man Enterbay is really strating to get some good liscenses under their belt. First 24 and now Godfather! Whats next, LOTR?:D:lol

Seriously this will look amazing ang give the speculated Hot Toys version a run for its money.

This will be Enterbays best seller if it turns out as good as Enterbays other figures.

Man, it would be hard to top that HT image we saw before... but if anyone could do it, it would be Enterbay. Be very interesting to see what happens between these two.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Awesome. Always thought my first Enterbay would be Bruce Lee--now it looks to be Brando. Sweet. I hope they use that skin over skull feature for his jowls.

Well it looks to be official then:

HOT TOYS vs. ENTERBAY

You'll see.

If it comes down to the Hot Toys teaser and anything Enterbay releases I will stick with Hot Toys, I never have and never will spend $300-$400 on a figure.

HOT TOYS vs. ENTERBAY

You'll see.

If it comes down to the Hot Toys teaser and anything Enterbay releases I will stick with Hot Toys, I never have and never will spend $300-$400 on a figure.

I think their non-Lee figurs are more in the $150 range. So it might be an even match going into it.

HOT TOYS vs. ENTERBAY

You'll see.

Enterbay's 24 figures are $150 each. Hot Toys has been charging $150-$170 for their big licensed figures lately, so the competition might be tighter than you think.

In the end, I love the work of both companies and know that this will just increase the quality for everyone.

Really? $150? Oh well then if thats the case I would love to have this piece for that price. Speculation of course but I guess I assumed all their pieces were priced similar to their Lee figures.

Still it would be interesting to see if both EB and HT go neck to neck someday.

One thing Hot Toys won't be able to touch is Enterbays diorama backgrounds and their packing. If Hot Toys is as good as the teaser we saw a while back Enterbay will have to really do something special, but if anyone can it's them. I'd like to see either company sculpt his chair as an accessory.

Back