• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Yoda vs. Dooku Dio, Hot Toys Sao Feng, Hot Toys BD Predator 2 for parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a few things for sale. The first is the Sideshow Yoda vs. Dooku diorama. I've decided not to collect dioramas. This one is in great condition, but in the interest of full disclosure, one of the rocks on the base had come off when it came to me. I glued it back on and it is 100% undetectable. The box is kind of beat up, though, so if that kind of thing is important to you, you probably shouldn't buy this. I'd like $120 including shipping.

dio_yoda_vs_dooku1.jpg

I also have the Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Sao Feng figure in great shape with the box and all accessories for $75 shipped.

hot_toys_pirates_sao_feng.jpg

Finally, I have the Hot Toys Battle Damaged Predator 2 figure that I'm breaking up for parts. It has a broken left arm (broken clean off). Prices for parts are as follows, but i can give you a deal if you want several things:

head w/both sets of mandibles..........$45 shipped
hands & feet......$15 shipped
body.w/pegs & neck post....$20 shipped
body netting.......$8 shipped SOLD
bio......$20 shipped
armor set w/ medi kit etc (no neck collar).....$45 shipped
spear.....$20 shipped
alien skull......$25 shipped
human skull/spine....$20 shipped
stand.....$10 shipped

predator2_bd1.jpg

bd_predator2_1.jpg

I will be shipping by UPS and I only take paypal. Thanks.

Last edited:
Price on the Yoda vs Dooku dio is reduced to $120 shipped. I would also trade for Gentle Giant Animated statues. I'm mostly interested in original trilogy ones, and already have R2 & Yoda, C3PO & Jawa, and the X-wing Luke statues.

Back