How much did you paid for your HT predator collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey guys!

Yes, just what the title says....How much did you end up paying for your whole Hot toys predator collection?
I just started late in the game so i recently paid around $640 for 3 predators already.

Predator 2
SS exclusive Predator 2
Predator 2 Elder
Wolf
SS exclusive Cleaner Kit Wolf

All retail price (slightly below for Elder), and with Lost Predator on the way, so roughly $875 sans shipping.
________
Hotels in mexico

Last edited:
Oooh... about £1500 for 14 of them, depending on how the parts sale from my spare Lost Hunter goes. That's including paint commissions for P2 figures, and covers all the Preds except the Ani-Com Scar. Luckily all were at or near retail on purchase.

On advice from a collector on onesixthwarriors, I have kept a spreadsheet so that I know exactly how much I've spent on these things. By factoring in the period over which they've been collected, and how much was raised by Ebaying other stuff, I can prove to my wife that I am being vaguely rational (we've spent more on newspapers over the same period...)

Scar
Celtic
Choppa
AVP Elder
Elder (Asia ed)
P2 (reg)
P2 Elder
P2 lost (paid but still waiting)
Wolf (reg)
$2115 AUD. Got them all retail, about $235AUD each with shipping.

Let see. i picked up all of the marines earlier this year for 580 shipped ( again, thanks Costomizerwannabe) I got the Power loader for 275, Machiko for 170, Cleaner wolf for 150, P2 Bd for 150, and the P2 elder for 150, or whatever their retail costs were, so It looks lkike i've spent about....

Jesus christ 1400$ roughly.

you don't wanna know.....in total....14 preds....9 aliens....1 predalien....all marines and power loader......:eek: makes me a happy man though :D

God knows, I have the Chopper, AVP Elder (kitbashed over about a year), Pred 2, Pred 2 Elder, Wolf, Lost Hunter ordered and hopefully here in the next few days. I did several customs and sold them, kitbashed Hicks, bought Hudson from a fellow member here and customised him with one of Lonnies headsculpts (I think it's Lonnies) off eBay, got loads of extras as they have come up cheap on eBay (cleaner kit, chest burster, P2 med kit, some spare combisticks to customise as they were broken), some trophy skulls, an alien warrior and did a deal with a guy in Oz to get a facehugger without having to buy another alien. Oh, and 10 empty eggs and an open Kane egg. One day I will get around to doing a proper display for it all...
Dizzy

Let me see here, I only have 3 so far...
Wolf Predator - $120
Lost Predator - $150
Predator 2 - $80 (I managed to nab one at Ebay really cheap!)
I have spent about 350 dollars on my predators. I have a feeling it will soon be more than that!

Back