My Toys....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is some of my Modern horror classics ( I've got more now) + my 5 Jasons part 3 ( I'm a little obssessed with this figure....) + black & white pics of my all time favorite maniac.... As you can see , my girlfriend loves them as much as me....

dam you! I missed out on Jason pt 3! u r soo lucky! i cant find it ANYWHERE. its like impossible to find!
treasure them my friend!

I think Shaihulud is lucky for a completely different reason. :naughty Now that's my idea on an action figure.

Nick

I love your girlfriend. :cough I mean your figures! Nice line up! :smile

I need to get a girlfriend. I would love to display my figures like that. What figures do you collect? :winkpumpk

There was a time when I collected everything sideshow did, I had all universal monsters, modern horror,twilight zone,outer limits figures ( more than 60 figures in all !!!) + a couple of 1/4 scale figures... I've sold most of them now... Today, I focus more on Modern horror...specially the Friday the 13th line....My most cherished figures are my 2 Jason quarter scale ( the regular and exclusive)...

BUT MY BEST ACTION FIGURE YET, IS REALLY MY 1/1 STEPHANIE DOLL...

LOLLL

my toys

I'm not supposed to get the horn looking at Sideshow toys. This is meant to be a horn free zone. :google

Plus I think getting your beautiful girlfriend to pose in a bikini is sexist and exploitative....more please. :naughty

Somehow, I've forgotten all about Giles!

Last edited:
Looks like the bad guy gets the girl. Again. :cool:

Shaihulud, you're bad. I call this extreme Sideshow advertising. I was never interested in the modern horror figures till now. It really works.

The bad guy ??????

Hey.... don't blame me, blame Sideshow toys.... I tell you, since i've own many Sideshow figures I've become a real chick magnet !!!! Besides, how could I be this bad, I'm giving you the 2 greatest things in the world : SIDESHOW FIGURES AND A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN (in that order...)

well first we saw the 40yr old Virgin and his SS Collection and now his arch enemy, the 25yr old Pimp and his SS Collection

thanks for dispelling the myth!

thats one hot girl youve got there.
I must say, my woman will do a lot ......... uh hem .... ALOT .. but I dont think she'd pose with my SS collection sportin some floss. Id say youve got a keeper!

Back