Best Wii Games ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
I just got one for my kids (ages 3, 6, and 7) and so far we have ---

Wii play, Lego Indiana Jones, Nerf , and Clone Wars Lightsaber duels; any other must-haves?

Thanks for your input, I can't wait to "watch" them play these. ;)

Mario Kart is a blast for all ages. It's a lot of fun even if you're horrible at it. It's just one of those must-haves.

Wii Must Haves (mind you, some of these are not for kids):

Twilight Princess
Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart
Super Smash Bros.
Resident Evil 4 (you have not played this game until you've played it on Wii)
No More Heroes
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime 3
Zack and Wiki
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
No More Heroes
Okami
de Blob

I am also partial to the Raving Rabids and Trauma center series, but don't consider them "must haves"

6 and 7 year olds and yourself might like Wario Shake It if they'd like classic 2D games like Mario World.

I have a 6 soon to be 7 year old boy. Loved the SW complete trilogy. I think you can find that for $20 if you look hard.
Mario Kart is a must as was said earlier.
Mario party games ( unless they can read you will have to read to them how to do the games unless they catch on themselves.)
TMNT - Game is ok, but my son still plays it months later after beating it
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - you will have fun playing that one too! :naughty
There is probably more I'll have to check the collection when I get home. I know I'm probably missing some.

How is the nerf game?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - you will have fun playing that one too! :naughty

How is the nerf game?

We have UA for the Xbox, and yes it is great!

As for Nerf, well I'll have to let you know after Christmas. :lol:monkey3

My daughter loves boom blocks (she's 8), resident evil 4 is a great shooter for yourself and super smsh bros can be a really fun fighter. I hate to admit it, but the new guitar hero is a real hit as well.

If you have a twisted sense of humor the raymen raving rabbids games are pretty funny as well.

super smash bros
zelda TP
resident evil 4
mario kart
mario galaxy
mario & sonic olympics
marble mania
wii play
wii sports

Thanks for the input guys, I think I will get Mario cart next.

:rock

ooh is that out Dusty? I knew it was coming but i've not been following the Wii releases lately.... not enough time to play games *snif* ....but reading this has made me want to get back into it. (I still haven't finished Zelda... my only non-Wii Sports/Wii play game!)

I want.... Res Evil 4, mario kart, guitar hero (any version... never played any but they look like SO much fun!, Mario Galaxy, and a few Tomb Raiders

Might get me and Jane a game for Xmas... it's the perfect excuse :)

Back