MaulFan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
People have asked to see my collection. Unfortunately, I have little space right now for display and more items than can fit in, so over time, I'm just going to keep adding images of stuff I've got, even if it's not out on display.

We'll start off with my entire high end Batman collection.

BATMAN.jpg

That's a great looking looking Batman grouping Sean. :rock You gotta get Shawn's Keaton Batman more in the front though. ;):D

People have asked to see my collection. Unfortunately, I have little space right now for display and more items than can fit in, so over time, I'm just going to keep adding images of stuff I've got, even if it's not out on display.

We'll start off with my entire high end Batman collection.

BATMAN.jpg

Hmmm...could use more Batman. :lecture

Well, it's my parents house, I have one small little room with a desk, a dresser and a book case. My photo studio is any space I can find to get a fairly simple back drop. I built a pedistal to shoot things from the center of my room, do some things at my desk. I wish I had a better setup, I could do better things.

I appreciate the support, but yes, I'm not living up to my full potential. With proper equipment and resources, I could do better things.

More coming, there's a build up of smaller collections before the grand one. Rambo, LOTR, Terminator, AVP and miscellaneous are left before Star Wars which'll take several shots to cover.

If that's not your full potential I can't wait to see what you can do when you put your mind to it!
Also stop taking such great pics, I'm regretting not picking up the Indiana Jones figure at my local Newbury comics now LOL!:lol
Great pics as always Sean.
:chew

Back