Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
This line is starting out very nice. First Wonder Wonder and now Zatanna look like must buys to me.

zatanna1-1-1.jpg

oh God.. they really shouldn't make figures like that. I mean, I got turned on just watching the curves of these fabulous statues... is that normal?

I do like the Zatanna. The Wondy is good but something about it is off. If Wondy comes out looking really good then I'll get into this line...I wonder if they'll do Phantom Lady :lol

That Zatanna really captures the AH! look better than the Wonder Woman - too bad these aren't in scale with the SSC pieces.

She's the perfect magician really, the magic of the magician and the looks of the curvy assistant...and no 80's perm (which was typically on the magician :lol)

I am loving these!!!! Man this is a great time to collect AH statues, getting both marvel and DC girls just rocks!!!

I really like this. And she's listed at 10" tall. I think you're right about the scale, Dave.

Will the final version have the fishnets that DC Direct has been putting on so many statues and figures?

Both of these statues look good ....

...but DCD protos always look much better than the final product.:monkey3

DCD's QC has been pretty bad so I am going to wait till I see the final product before I buy either one.

I do think the Zatanna though looks outstanding!! :rock :drool

These are supposed to be 1/8 scale so they're basicly the same scale as Bowen.

Back