Hot Toys - Where's my Punisher?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
I moved the movie discussion to the Movies forum, but if any figure spoke to HT's strengths it would be Ray Stevenson's Punisher. He's got some cool weapons and would look fantastic displayed with guns bristling.

I know this isn't a big budgeted movie, but if The Spirit can have HT figures - surely we could get a Punisher and Jigsaw!

This will really tell whether or not HT has a Marvel Films Master License. Koto does because they can make things from any of the Marvel films no matter what studio and whether and from any point.

If they don't do a Punisher or Wolverine from the film next year then forget out about Spider-Mans, X-Men, FF, Blades....etc.

They haven't even shown anything from Hulk and it is a Marvel Studio film...

HT could do it from a licensing stand-point, I'm pretty sure. But there could be issues because of the previous movie, or how the financing for this one was put together. I may just have to get that Koto bust - it's not too bad.

Which is too bad because no offense to Thomas Jane but Ray Stevenson really looks like Frank Castle perfecting casting IMHO like RDJ for Tony Stark

Which is too bad because no offense to Thomas Jane but Ray Stevenson really looks like Frank Castle perfecting casting IMHO like RDJ for Tony Stark

oh yea stevenson looks like the punisher come to life, id prefer the costume without the bomb sqaud neck peice but other than that i thought it was the perfect punisher look

i also agree, ray looks a lot better than thomas!

Yes, these HAVE to be done! Hot Toys would nail the weapons, outfits, and most importantly the sculpts! This movie is just begging for figures! I agree, if the Spirit is getting stuff, why not this?

I'm up for a Punisher!!

(Once it arrives) IM will need a HT Marvel companion in my display case. TDK has Superman returns, The Joker and soon a Harvey Dent / Two Face. We need more Marvel HT :chew

This seems as good a place as any.
I've decided to go ahead and simply MAKE my own punisher. based more on the comics than the new movie. i'm particularly fond of the marvel studios one that was avaliable a few years back, and it would be an excelent starting plce, but i'm not shelling out 100$ for it. so, anyone know any good hot toys heads (preferably without the sculpted neck, i like articulation) that look like Frank Castle? Also, if anyone has a good lead on a marvel studios punisher for cheap, that could work too. I'd rather not have to paint the skull on his chest....

I'd just get the Marvel Studios Punisher. I love mine, and the headsculpt is actually decent. Its got my favorite shoulder joints of any 12" figure - just so much more poseablility.

man, Ray was perfect. everything about the costume was wicked too. the not so obvious skull, the neckguard (after all, he needs as much protection as possible!). and he didnt even find his skull t shirt at the beach! *rolls eyes at terrible 2004 movie*

I'd just get the Marvel Studios Punisher. I love mine, and the headsculpt is actually decent. Its got my favorite shoulder joints of any 12" figure - just so much more poseablility.

Ak, I hate that figure. I've got 2 somewhere - but the clothes are big and baggy, the body is loose and awkward and the head sculpt is one ugly SOB. The weapons are oversized and awkward too.

How about "Where's my damn Hulk?"

I made that thread a couple weeks ago. No reply from HT.

:(

As far as Punisher War Zone: What's the chances of any company let alone HT making 1/6 scale figures based on a movie that's a certified box office flop? Opening weekend it was #8. :lol

Back