Vintage Style 12" GIjOE Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else pick em up? They aren't Hot Toys or Dragon, but if it wasnt for Joe, most of us would not be here.

gijoe45th.JPG

Reproduction Action Sailor, Action Marine, Action Soldier and Action Pilot. Good deal from only $10 each.

The Talking Astronaut and yellow Action Pilot are GIJoe Club exclusives.

Goes well with the Adventure Team reissues from last year.

gijoeadventure.JPG

Last edited:
Re: 45th Anniversary GIjOE

Almost brings a tear to my eye looking at that line-up.
But of course they were called Action Man here in the UK, and the black guy was called Tom Stone, they were just about the best toy going back then!

yup, picked these up. they are still all kinds of awesome. i don't have the astronaut though. the talking AT commander from the collector's club is so freaking awesome.

Yea, I'm needing to pick up the AT Commanders sometime. The Astronaut is funny, he will talk on his own. You'll be in the room and he will just randomly spout off a phrase. They are supposed to be coming out with a talking action marine soon.

I have a few of the outfits Modellers Loft in Caterham,Surrey produced for the 40th anniversary.They re superb!

I have the dress marine uniform from the wal-mart set.i still like the timeless joes the best.

Billy

Got the Club Talking Adventure Team Commander last week. The figure itself was free, but had to pay for the box and cloths. Pretty sweet reproduction. Got the Talking Action Marine a few weeks before that. You can tell he is far closer to the real thing in look and superior quality than the recent Wal-Mart Joes. But he cost more than $10 lol.

DSC_1465.JPG

DSC_1464.JPG
DSC_1471.JPG

DSC_1467.JPG

DSC_1469.JPG

Those look pretty cool. All of them do really, in there own respect. I'm a bit sad to say I don't own any vintage or reproduction original GI Joes... Need to look at that.

I would love to have an authentic Vintage Joe... but honestly I don't know jack about them. What they are worth, what they should come with. But still... just to have one to represent that part of 1/6 figures would be awesome :rock

I would love to have an authentic Vintage Joe... but honestly I don't know jack about them. What they are worth, what they should come with. But still... just to have one to represent that part of 1/6 figures would be awesome :rock

I think you can find them at toy shows, and fairly reasonably priced too, if you don't mind them loose with some wear. I think...

I think you would enjoy a bearded Adventure Team figure. Vintage ones are all over ebay. $30-60 for original ones in various shape or 10-15 for the reproduction. The AA Talking Adventure Team Commander above can be found here. https://www.gijoeclub.com/shop/index.cfm?do=detail&productid=1805 If you want him, hit me up with a pm and I'll see what I can do ;)

My favorite set is the Eight Ropes of Danger set from a few years ago.

I don't have a pic of mine, but this is what he looks like. One of the few things I have still MIB.

510T4ZZC88L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Adventure Team Joes got me back into the 12" collecting game again. Now I spend more $ and time on Sideshow stuff, but I still love the kung fu grip. I let my GI JOE COLLECTORS CLUB membership lapse this year. Is the new free figure worth picking up on ebay?

when i was a kid, these classic joes scared me. Something about the hair. i just remember having one in my toy chest that had no clothes on. everytime i opened the lid his lifeless eyes and flocking would stare me in the face.

now that is all kinds of awesome.

ordered!

EF...did you get the lost talker marine?

found a winter coat for 1 of the grunts...

029-2.jpg

032-4.jpg

034-5.jpg

Last edited:

Yup, is a few posts above in the pics with the AT Commander. The quality is awesome.

Back