Soul Calibur 4 by Triad Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.triadestore.com/product_info.php?cPath=431_433&products_id=2022

1652.jpg

Looks great I just would have preferred this be on the Eva body for the extra articulation.

Sorry, but this really looks like crud. Maybe it's just me? Doesn't resemble the character in the least, female body is sexy but unnecessary... while atomically correct, just very awkward. Not feeling it at all.

Not trying to be juvenile here, but the nipples and camel toe make the figure look really bad.

I have to agree. I get the strive for realism but with that kind of spandex suit, how could you be expecting not to notice the cameltoe and nipples? Doesn't make a whole of sense if the figure was to be taken seriously. I'm not really all that wild about the facialsculpt as well. Especially for $94

You'd think it'd be easier to get closer to this:

taki05_2.jpg

Well, first of all, she have strabismus.
I hope I spell it right in english.

Sorry, but this really looks like crud. Maybe it's just me? Doesn't resemble the character in the least, female body is sexy but unnecessary... while atomically correct, just very awkward. Not feeling it at all.

Saw this when it was first posted up here. DIdnt want to rain on anyone's parade, but I completely thought the same thing.

I agree, a pretty weak looking figure overall. There are a few characters I'd be interested in from Soul Calibur... but not if they all look like this.

Saw this when it was first posted up here. DIdnt want to rain on anyone's parade, but I completely thought the same thing.

:rock

and i'm a big Soul Caliber fan myself, so not digging it sucks, but just look at it. Not into my female demon slayers having manly faces, with an over accentuated:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
ill most likely get this just so that way i can display it with the other 1/6 scale female non-star wars characters that i have on order(like chun-li,and machiko)

i think she looks great. the latest soul calibur is much more realistic than the past games and you can definitely see some nipple action. :lol i can't wait for ivy!

Back