When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
When do you think Sideshow will release the next Marvel PF statue?

Do you have a clue who they will make?

I thought it was going to be last night since they usually release one per quarter and this quarter is almost over. Honestly, I have been completely boggled by Sideshow's releases lately. I am crossing my fingers for a Cyclops PF, Daredevil would also be nice, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do something way out there.

I thought it was going to be last night since they usually release one per quarter and this quarter is almost over. Honestly, I have been completely boggled by Sideshow's releases lately. I am crossing my fingers for a Cyclops PF, Daredevil would also be nice, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do something way out there.

Was it just me or was anyone else a little disappointed with last night's "new releases"? Maybe I've just been spoiled lately (which I have :lol) but I kept thinking to myself: "Is that it?" I'm still coming off of the "Back in Black" hype so that'll tide me over for another week at least.

All I know is that Sideshow has one last Marvel PF to announce by year's end and I want it to be Daredevil! I need another Marvel Superhero PF to order. No more villains!!!

Let's get technical. "BACK IN BLACK" was a Comiquette. Mark 01 was a Maquette. Classic Iron Man was a Comiquette. Namor was a Comiquette. Iron Spider-Man was a Comiquette. The last real Premium Format was Mystique which went online on June 17th.

Its been quite a while since the last PF.

Let's get technical. "BACK IN BLACK" was a Comiquette. Mark 01 was a Maquette. Classic Iron Man was a Comiquette. Namor was a Comiquette. Iron Spider-Man was a Comiquette. The last real Premium Format was Mystique which went online on June 17th.

Its been quite a while since the last PF.

I just meant in terms of Marvel in general, the "Back in Black" was a nice "filler." I had no interest in the Mark 1 Maquette, the Classic IM Comiquette, or the Namor Comiquette. So the "Back in Black" is enough to keep me quiet for now. :lol I'm sure we'll see something within the next few weeks in terms of a PF.

I wish it could be a costumed Wolverine :monkey2.

I haven't got anything from Marvel, would Mystique PF be a good start? I missed out so many good stuff.

and as most others keep saying Venom and/or Carnage would work best as Comiquettes. They should be 1/4 scale though.

Daredevil hands down, I will be shocked if it's not him!!!

although I have always been a fan of black Bolt

64vncyf8.jpg

i still say a doc ock would be a wise release, it would be a huge seller and in pf format, ss would make it a must have.

Back