SS Marvel Adam Hughes - Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havok

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Rogue Comiquette

Okay here's my little review for the Rogue Comiquette, I received #237/1500. First off I want to say that I'm completely satisfied with this piece. The first thing I noticed was the eyes, to me anyway it looks like they changed them so that they aren't as high as they were in the proto pics, and I'm very happy they made that change. About 3 of the bricks are separate pieces that slide into place on the base, one actually slides into place on her left knee. The hand with the stretched glove is a separate piece as well. The only minor gripe I have is with the hand with the stretched glove, after you connect the hand to her arm, you can see a small separation there, but it's not that noticeable at all. This is my first AH Comiquette and I'm incredibly happy with it, Rogue is indeed a beauty......Here's a few quick pics I took, one set without flash and one set with flash. The lighting is pretty terrible in my living room for taking pictures, so I apologize for that. I'll try to take some tomorrow outside in natural lighting. Enjoy guys, and any questions shoot them my way.

Picture875.jpg

Picture876.jpg

Picture877.jpg

Picture878.jpg

Picture879.jpg

The bricks weren't really too big a deal. When I unpacked it, there were three that were separate..well four really...two singles, and another that's one piece that are two bricks stuck together. 2 connect to the base, and 1 connects to her left knee. There was already 1 connected to the base when I unpacked it. Her hand with the glove was pretty securely wrapped and tucked in it's own compartment. That was the main thing I was worried about breaking, so I'm very glad everything turned out fine and I'm really, really hoping everybody else getting her doesn't run into any problems.

Enjoy, she is an amazing piece...my wife doesn't like her face, but I think it is great. The detail on her base is great and I am surprise at how heavy she is. There is a pretty big seam where her glove hand connects to her arm.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

Back