Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez theyre really pumping out these CODs huh?

Actually, it might not be Modern Warfare 2, they weren't very clear and a lot of people think they're just referring to the next COD game done by Infinity Ward

Yeah a Call of Duty game seems to be coming out every year. I'll be enjoying World at War for a while though.

Actually, it might not be Modern Warfare 2, they weren't very clear and a lot of people think they're just referring to the next COD game done by Infinity Ward

eh? :confused::confused:

Additionally, Activision Blizzard acknowledged the “Call of Duty” series will move forward yet again with “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2″ coming this fall. No details on the game were released.

Yeah they are now doing them every year with Infinity Ward doing one and Trearch doing the other. I was told IW will be doing modern games and Trearch will be doing historical ones. IW has been working on 6 for a while, I had been told about it back when 5 was announced.

What i strongly disliked about 1,2,3 and 5 was that the enemy kept coming and you had to push forwards to end it,never helped standing on 1 place and shoot everyone,they kept coming.COD 4 was not like that so i thought they wouldnt do that to 5 either...

What i strongly disliked about 1,2,3 and 5 was that the enemy kept coming and you had to push forwards to end it,never helped standing on 1 place and shoot everyone,they kept coming.COD 4 was not like that so i thought they wouldnt do that to 5 either...

What they do that in 4 too? In none of those games can you just sit way back and kill everyone then walk up to next spot.

What they do that in 4 too? In none of those games can you just sit way back and kill everyone then walk up to next spot.

Yea, in 4 they just kept coming until you reached a checkpoint. Found that out the hard way during Veteran :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Seriously?Ive played COD4 through 3 times and im pretty sure you dont have to run through them to get to the next area,allthough the areas were smaller so it might seem like it.There was at 1 point in the middle east people kept coming on a roof shooting down,but besides that i didnt notice anything like that.

So it won't be Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 :monkey5

The whole number thing is starting to get out of wack. Because wait....CoD: WaW is 5 or it is not 5? Then what does that make the new Modern Warfare....just Modern Warfare 2? Or CoD 5 or 6 with MW2 attached.........

Just Like WAW is #5 and it didnt have it on the tittle so will COD6 its just going to be MW2 thats it.

Just Like WAW is #5 and it didnt have it on the tittle so will COD6 its just going to be MW2 thats it.

Yeah, that is what I figure. But it just makes me think. They are probably doing away with numbering them in their titles.

Back