HOT TOYS LEON S KENNEDY (RPD version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6joker9

Super Freak
Reaction score
any one else think this figure is really good? do you guys think the value of this thing will increase more with time? they already selling for like 250 on ebay.

does any one else also have the problem with the black paint of the gloves coming of when the weapons are placed in the hands? its mostly on the inside of the hand with the trigger finger.

how many of the rpd version was made. is it 2000 pieces? 1000 with the black box and 1000 with the white box? does anybody knw?

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome to the board.

Yes the Hot Toys Leon (both versions) is an amazing figure, I snapped up both when I had the chance 'cause I didn't want to have to pay ridiculous prices once they dried up.

HAven't had any problems with my paint.

Not sure of the edition size, maybe HT's site has that info.

I got my RPD verson off another Freak here and I'll agree that he is an awesome figure. He looks great next to Krouser. Really happy with mine! Not problems with paint though.

so its just mine giving me problems with the black paint on the hands? is there a special way to put the weapons in the hands?

so its just mine giving me problems with the black paint on the hands? is there a special way to put the weapons in the hands?

Open the fingers and put the guns into his hands. The fingers are pliable enough. It's sliding them in and then fidgeting with them once they're in his hands that scratches the paint.

I have him posed with all of Sideshow's: The Dead figs, protecting Shaun and Ed. He's a great figure with excellent attention to detail. But then I'd expect no less from HT.

I always liked that figure, and am hoping to get one when the price is right. I don't think they're necessarily increasing in value though---seems like several people have been ditching them for retail or less lately.

Sorry but Leon is not going for $200+ right now. There are a few sellers who are listing him for that much but no one is going to buy it at that price. In fact he is still available for retail if you look around.

nways. i think as soon as those few left are sold ,the value of the rpd will go up.

In that case I can save someone a couple of bucks. If anyone needs a RPD Leon cornerstorecomics has them for $135. Hope they continue the Videogame Masterpiece line with RE5.

He's a great figure, no doubt, but $250?!?! I don't believe that. An eBay search shows that the regular version is selling for more than the RPD version, funny that. But, most of them are international sellers, so the price will be a bit higher.

He's a great figure, no doubt, but $250?!?! I don't believe that. An eBay search shows that the regular version is selling for more than the RPD version, funny that. But, most of them are international sellers, so the price will be a bit higher.

Funny, I just checked. Regular Leon is $138.86 and $178. RPD is $187.67, $208 and $258. Considering the duplicate sellers have the RPD version listed for more, it's contradictory:

HT RPD Leon and the Human Jack version are the only two 1/6th scales that I have remaining in my collection. The Biohazard/RE series does not have as large as a following as TDK or Predator, so I wouldn't expect them to skyrocket in value. HOWEVER, I see prices going up once RE5 comes out... Sucks that the typewriter comes with the jacketed version as I don't like the RPD exclusive gun.

HT RPD Leon and the Human Jack version are the only two 1/6th scales that I have remaining in my collection. The Biohazard/RE series does not have as large as a following as TDK or Predator, so I wouldn't expect them to skyrocket in value. HOWEVER, I see prices going up once RE5 comes out... Sucks that the typewriter comes with the jacketed version as I don't like the RPD exclusive gun.

That all depends on how the economy goes. I have the Medi Zombie Snake and he's pretty much stayed the same for a while now. Same with the BD Predator 2 and RoboCop. The true value is that which it brings to its owner.

Back