Ghostbusters: The Video Game June 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1Fkdx0a25TQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1Fkdx0a25TQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I've heard 4 different dates for this release.

I'll believe it when I have it in hand.

What?? I thought this got shelved for awhile because of the merge. They were more or less gonna kill the whole project and they redistributed all the people to different games??

I've been waiting for this game for a while now. I really hope Atari does a good job. If it turns out like Along in the Dark, I'm going to be VERY disappointed.

Looks good,and by looking at the gameplay videoes im sure you need the patience for this one "There is the Ghost,damn its gone,there it is,ahh man now i gota run up 2 stairs to MAYBE find him" can be pretty frustrating but yeah it looks good.

wasn't sure as at one point there's 5 Ghostbusters. I know they couldn't get Rick Moranis, but there was no need to pump up Louis Tully :lol

Oh man, this game looks awesome. I think they sold off the publishing rights to Atari. This game was supposed to be released this year but was pushed back for next year 2009 to cash in on the Ghostbusters 25th anniversary. I can't wait till this game comes out. I believe you will play a new member of the group. I hope they make this game playable to up to 4 people.

I've had this game on preorder since 3/07/08, I'm staring at my $5 deposit receipt right now hanging on my bulletin board.

Back