Any chance for a new PF Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spy-d

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I just discovered PF and I'm hooked! I wanted to get a Vader in my collection, but despite all the rave reviews on the PF Vader, I'm still on the fence. Would love to see an Episode III, V, or VI vader to include the following:

1. Robe goes under the shoulder armor rather than the current version, which goes over. (Robe, not cape)

2. Stitchings on gloves goes vertical so it is aligned with pattern on arms/legs. (Ep IV vader has glove stitching going perpendiular to his body suit lines, rather than the same direction)

3. Would love to see a pose with a hand doing a "force choke" or in a fist...

Hope I'm not the only one who wants one...

K.

I hope we see a New ROTJ Vader PF sometime...I would definitely buy one.

I read somewhere that the Darth Vader PF was a combination of all the different variations but leaning more heavily to ANH. I'm actually surprised that another hasn't been done yet but I have a feeling that we'll see one done again in the near future. We got 2 Leias in differing looks and two Lukes....

I've said it before but I would like a new Vader as well. Preferrably a RotJ version to go along with a RotJ Luke and an Emperor on throne. Imagine that setup of the three!

Luke's saber resting on the throne armrest. Vader standing to the right, Luke to the left and the emperor with that devilish grin that says, "You want...this..."

There are several missing characters I would like to see done before another Vader. Yes, there are slight changes in his costume from film to film, but not enough to warrant a second PF. Multiple 12" figures are one thing, but $350-400 for a second Vader just for a different pose or minimally revised costume is at the very bottom of my PF wish list.

I'd be surprised if they didn't make another one, if only one from the pre-trilogy to go with the OT one we already have. It would help bring new people into the line, since Vader is obviously going to be one of the more popular statues for any collector of PFs.

That said, with the exception of the pose which limits your display options to some degree, the existing PF is really nice.

I would go for an Episode 3 version. For some reason, I really like the subtle redesign on the suit and helmet. I also want a Vader PF but am not impressed with SSC offering. Don't like the helmet or the "fishing" pose. I think it would be cool to get a compliment piece to Anakin. A pose where you could have them side by side.

I'm on the fence too about the Vader PF, Not feeling the fishing pose either, I also agree I would like to see other characters get the PF treatment before i saw another Vader, But....if they made an EP III I would def get it.

My PF Vader is still in box and hope next year to get him out for dispaly in his custom made display case. I would like to get another Vader statue for sure, maybe something similar to Attakus Vader 1 pose, not necessarily with the lightsaber ignited. But not to forget about a PF Stormtrooper statue as well.

yeah not really a fan of the current one. all ways thought he had a pin head, helmet to small.

I would like a Vader PF with the capability of having the helmet off and you can see the guy's face. That would be cool.

How different would it be? I dont understand the whole different episode Vaders. It would make no sense for me to buy another PF Vader.

Back