Another newbie, so be gentle!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkchylde80

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm a collector of anything movie/sci-fi related, anything that catches my eye really! Only just started getting into 1/6th scale collecting with the Hot Toys series of figs, but hoping to do some custom work as I really want a Riddick, Alice RE, Selene etc.

Based in the UK, and another female to build the up the ranks of collectors! I have my own website here, that allows me to showcase some of my collection, share my experiences etc. It hasn't been up for long, and still has a looooong way to go before being anywhere near decent!

A huge fan of horror/zombie/sci-fi movies including Aliens, Predator, Resident Evil, Romero Zombie flicks, Terminator and loads of others.

Look forward to talking to you guys and getting some guidence on my collecting/building dilemas!

Thanks,
Rachelle

Hey everyone,

I'm a collector of anything movie/sci-fi related, anything that catches my eye really! Only just started getting into 1/6th scale collecting with the Hot Toys series of figs, but hoping to do some custom work as I really want a Riddick, Alice RE, Selene etc.

Based in the UK, and another female to build the up the ranks of collectors! I have my own website here, that allows me to showcase some of my collection, share my experiences etc. It hasn't been up for long, and still has a looooong way to go before being anywhere near decent!

A huge fan of horror/zombie/sci-fi movies including Aliens, Predator, Resident Evil, Romero Zombie flicks, Terminator and loads of others.

Look forward to talking to you guys and getting some guidence on my collecting/building dilemas!

Thanks,
Rachelle

Welcome matey!

you need a pirate flag in your sig. beware of body the cursed.:monkey3

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Rachelle

Woohoo, another UK collector and a girlie too!!
Look out fellas, we are slowly taking over :lol :rock
Welcome :wave
x :peace

This is the sort of harem that should be created to keep the guys in check...*looking at Shai, slug, malice etc etc* :lol

Anyway welcome and I love your choice in films, the best old school out there! :D

Woohoo, another UK collector and a girlie too!! Look out fellas, we are slowly taking over :lol :rock Welcome :wave
x :peace

You act like more women on these boards would be a thing to be scared of for the guys. Based on the last few ladies who entered and were immediately bombarded I would say its more look out ladies because the guys will be all over you. :lol

Welcome by the way.

You act like more women on these boards would be a thing to be scared of for the guys. Based on the last few ladies who entered and were immediately bombarded I would say its more look out ladies because the guys will be all over you. :lol

Welcome by the way.

Forget the Ladies part just be wary of the growing UK contingent...some might say we are colonising this board! :horror:naughty:lol

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Rachelle
great minds think alike :rock
Welcome matey!
you need a pirate flag in your sig.
i support this post
This is the sort of harem that should be created to keep the guys in check...*looking at Shai, slug, malice etc etc* :lol
:monkey4:monkey4 :D
Forget the Ladies part just be wary of the growing UK contingent...some might say we are colonising this board!
a leopard never changes its spots :lol
Based on the last few ladies who entered and were immediately bombarded I would say its more look out ladies because the guys will be all over you.

unfortunately for her im off the market at the moment. but if she has some good stuff id be willing to make changes ;) :lol

LMAO thanks for the great welcome everyone, I feel all warm and fuzzy now.......ahem sorry evil and mean.......

Will get some pics up when I can of my collection, had to thin it down recently because $$$£££££ but kept all my good stuff!

What's the Pirate Flag about then?

LMAO thanks for the great welcome everyone, I feel all warm and fuzzy now.......ahem sorry evil and mean.......

Will get some pics up when I can of my collection, had to thin it down recently because $$$£££££ but kept all my good stuff!

What's the Pirate Flag about then?

boooahhhh ahhh ahhhh!

ounce you have 50 posts fine the trail to the sandbox, but don't worry we will find you. :devil

Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Rachelle

Welkome, altough since you are a lady, you will probably fall in love with me very quickly, but please, no harrassment or thong in my mail.

arrrgggg!

slug ang shai kick ass!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

you kick ass too, Bro. :rock

Back