Do you think SS will produce a costumed Wolverine PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you think SS will produce a costumed Wolverine PF? I forgot to write 'costumed' in the title of this thread.

PF version... there's already one Logan version.
If PF Wolverine, then make one that can masked and unmasked version! ;)

The comiquette is near perfect and there are so many other characters I would like to see beforehand...Apoc, Sabretooth, Daredevil, Doc Ock,.....

Ignore me I am a lost cause, but I need Wolvie in action:

All dioramas:

Wolvie taking out Hellfire Club henchmen in the sewers underneath the Hellfire Club, one move blending into the next.

Half Brood/Half Wolvrine: healing factor fight

Attacking a Sentinel head (post fast ball special)

Logan from the future, standing in front of the captured/deceased poster

Someone, I forget who, claimed on these boards to know someone in the know or have read something on another set of boards by someone who was notoriously correct about SSC Marvel releases and said that a Brown Wolverine PF was already planned and in progress. That was a couple of months ago so it that was true then we should see one soon right?

Well, if SS follows it's usual schedule, we are due for a PF announcement anytime. They usually announce one per quarter and this year we have had: Thor, Thing, & Mystique (I think Red Skull was announced last December?). Considering that there are only four weeks left in the quarter, I would expect one soon.

X-force Wolverine - I think that character design is too recent for SS to produce a PF of it.

Iron Spider-Man, Planet Hulk and Back in Black designs are all less than a couple of years old. X-Force Wolverine isn't too new to be removed from possiblities but I still think we'll get either a Brown suited or Astonishing X-Men suited Wolvie PF before that one.

Wolverines Awesome and all, and I would love to see a properly done Costumed PF but I REALLY really want a Daredevil first.

Someone, I forget who, claimed on these boards to know someone in the know or have read something on another set of boards by someone who was notoriously correct about SSC Marvel releases and said that a Brown Wolverine PF was already planned and in progress. That was a couple of months ago so it that was true then we should see one soon right?

I hope this is true. I've been holding off on purchasing a Wolverine Comiquette as I've been waiting for a Wolverine PF (I collect mostly PFs). Also, I like the brown costume more than the yellow and blue one, so a brown Wolverine PF would be sweet!

Back