• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Sideshow Spike Premium Format **EXCLUSIVE**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
FOR SALE: SIDESHOW SPIKE PREMIUM FORMAT **EXCLUSIVE** (with two interchangeable display heads.)

PRICE - SOLD

Mint. This edition was limited to 350 pieces. It includes its original color box and the brown Sideshow shipping box. The extra head AKA "the game"/vampire face is not shown because it's safely packed away. I can PM you pictures of it if need be.

I am open to offers. I can also list this on Ebay, just let me know.

I normally ship USPS Priority Mail. If you want another means of shipping, just let me know and we can work something out. (I'm honestly only familiar with USPS and UPS.) I do include insurance with ALL pieces because I know how fragile they are, so if something does happen you are covered! Paypal only. Shipping to U.S. continental 48 states.

**As always, if you have any questions, let me know via PM or post. Thanks!**

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
No unfortunately. I've had an extra Spike Ex. PF for a while and just figured since it was close to the holiday scene, I'd post.

I just edited the first post, but I should add that I'm willing to list this on Ebay if anyone wants to utilize 30% off via the Live.com discount. Just PM me. I am open to offers as well.

The price has been dropped to $275 + shipping. PM me for more details.

A better question, has any oxygen molecules ever landed on it?

Im actually considering buying this just so that I can nitpick the hell out of it and complain so you can see first hand how it feels. :lol

Thanks for the bump guys and by all means, keep the questions coming. If you can actually save a question for each day of the week, I'd greatly appreciate it. That way it'll save me from having to bump this thread.

And Bodie, guess who arrived yesterday? :D

I'll give you a hint: He arrived mint. :D

I'll even give you another one: He's so awesome that I want a second one to go along with my lenticular. (Which reminds me. I need to find another Modern Ex. too. Oops. I said too much.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back