• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: LIVE.COM discount at 30% now guys!

Lol, after i used it wed to buy a bunch of computer parts and a wiiiiiiiiiii and wiiiiiii fit for the wife.

If you have ebay's 10% coupon, I think you can stack that on for 40% off?

On a side note, I never understood what MS gets out of this, besides digging through your information (personal/or not)?

If you have ebay's 10% coupon, I think you can stack that on for 40% off?

On a side note, I never understood what MS gets out of this, besides digging through your information (personal/or not)?

Yeah, you can do that. I did it the other day and used the 25% discount and a 15% ebay discount. The live discount came off the entire balance before the 15% ebay discount!! Great deal!!

Crap, nothing I need right now. Seems to work out that way every time!

If only there was a Lurtz BIN on the 'bay right now :monkey2

:confused:

From what I've read, it says that you can earn as much as $2,500 cash back per calendar year........

From the terms/conditions:

Cashback Program
The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

Are there any working ebay coupons? I tried CHOLIDAYNOV2008 but it didn't go.

Well, in my case, I never got the code thru email. Apparently it's working for some! Interestingly, they're paying out cashbacks instantly. That's right, no 60 day wait. I just got the cash in my PP balance.

Well, in my case, I never got the code thru email. Apparently it's working for some! Interestingly, they're paying out cashbacks instantly. That's right, no 60 day wait. I just got the cash in my PP balance.

It happened with me once a few days ago, but you're saying it's happened more than once to one person? (I thought it was a fluke for me.)

It expires on the 30th, but you have to have received it through your account for it to be valid.

Back