My Small 1/6 Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnuz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just took some pics of my 1/6 collection as its becoming the prominent display in my collection. I have varoius other types of figures but i've found myself focusing on 12" figures alot more lately, and what originally started with just getting the sideshow highlander figure for free with a giftcard has spiraled into a collection that has almost more hot toys than sideshow :google

Big pics:
sscoll1.jpg

sscoll2.jpg

sscoll3.jpg

sscoll4.jpg

Very nice! No clutter.
I started the same way...with a gift. Now, I'm a Hot Toys addict.

I may be starting the LOTR line soon myself. Your pictures are not helping me avoid that! Thanks for sharing. I too like the 1/6 scale more and more. I feel like every item purchased is a gateway drug to another.

:rotfl

Great collection! You have excellent skills in posing your figures. Makes a world of difference in peoples collections!

Wonderful collection Magnuz. You did a beautiful job posing those guys. My favorite though would have to go to Joker - did a little work on the eye shadow there?

My first Sideshow figure was also Connor--I got him for less than $30 shipped off of EBay. Then, a friend gave me a $50 gift card, and I got the Bespin Luke for $12 shipped with that. Those two were definitely my "gateway drugs," and now I'm hooked! I have those same, press-board shelves, too :lol

got some real nice figures there man. I like the Halo Master Chief. I just bought me one of those as well. :rock

I was going to say a nice simple basic collection, but then did the maths for the HT and Medicom figures! Really nice range of different lines.

Back