Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1435 of 1435 FirstFirst ... 43593513351385142514311432143314341435
Results 14,341 to 14,350 of 14350
  1. #14341
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: 1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by hanbasteri View Post
    Thanks bro, I always go with Mike too, he made me a raiders kit but I haven't gotten a response from him, and I want to get my figures done, Thanks again do you have any information of how contacting time meddler
    Hey bud! I can probably rustle you up a belt & whip, if you need them. Not Mike quality, but not too shabby either.

    Drop me a PM to discuss.

    Cheers,
    Pete

  2. #14342
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In your basement next to the Halloween decorations.
    Posts
    7,475
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add Rzeznikk on Facebook Visit Rzeznikk's Youtube Channel Visit Rzeznikk's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by hanbasteri View Post
    Thanks bro, I always go with Mike too, he made me a raiders kit but I haven't gotten a response from him, and I want to get my figures done, Thanks again do you have any information of how contacting time meddler
    I know hes been pretty busy moving and such.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

  3. #14343
    Hello timemeddler, i was wondering if you still make whips and belts? im looking for whips, belt and straps

  4. #14344
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by hanbasteri View Post
    Hello timemeddler, i was wondering if you still make whips and belts? im looking for whips, belt and straps
    PM me, mate.

  5. #14345
    Do you have any pictures of your whips and belts Timemeddler?

  6. #14346
    Sorry about the communication delays folks.. haven't been checking here much.. as stated by others above - I have just been covered up with work and personal life so that I have not been doing much hobby stuff at all as of late. Trying to wrap up a custom order for a collector in Australia now and it has just taken much longer than I'd like. This all goes back to the fact that hobby time to build these gear sets is very limited. I am very likely not going to be taking orders for a while once I get this one order wrapped up and shipped. At this point I will possibly only entertain the idea of me sitting at the desk and cranking out a few pieces of gear then selling them outright on a first come first served basis.. may do, say, a run of a dozen bag straps one weekend and offer them up.. then maybe a run of a dozen whips some other day.. point being.. I just don't have a lot of time for gear and I don't like taking an order - to include payment - and its taking me up to 6 weeks to get them out... that makes me very uncomfortable with that long of a turn around time after taking payment..
    On that note though - as I am a bit burnt out with hobby stuff after about 10 years of building this stuff.. I do have some 1/6 , 1/4 , and 1/1 Indy stuff I may be selling off.. a few PF's, 1/1 idol and Kali chalice.. some cool 1/1 props, and even a custom figure or two along with some unfinished Indy customs.. PM if interested..
    CUSTOM GUNBELTS, HOLSTERS, SIDEBAGS and WHIPS for INDY !! Just PM me !!

  7. #14347
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Riga Latvia
    Posts
    5,326
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Reputation
    Guys, do anybody have spare ht fedora for reasonable price to sell? PM me, please

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

  8. #14348
    Super Freak

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    PM sent, Mike.

  9. #14349
    Freakalicious
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Plymouth Meeting, PA.
    Posts
    132
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Mike, PM sent.

  10. #14350
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,656
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by mfisher View Post
    Sorry about the communication delays folks.. haven't been checking here much.. as stated by others above - I have just been covered up with work and personal life so that I have not been doing much hobby stuff at all as of late. Trying to wrap up a custom order for a collector in Australia now and it has just taken much longer than I'd like. This all goes back to the fact that hobby time to build these gear sets is very limited. I am very likely not going to be taking orders for a while once I get this one order wrapped up and shipped. At this point I will possibly only entertain the idea of me sitting at the desk and cranking out a few pieces of gear then selling them outright on a first come first served basis.. may do, say, a run of a dozen bag straps one weekend and offer them up.. then maybe a run of a dozen whips some other day.. point being.. I just don't have a lot of time for gear and I don't like taking an order - to include payment - and its taking me up to 6 weeks to get them out... that makes me very uncomfortable with that long of a turn around time after taking payment..
    On that note though - as I am a bit burnt out with hobby stuff after about 10 years of building this stuff.. I do have some 1/6 , 1/4 , and 1/1 Indy stuff I may be selling off.. a few PF's, 1/1 idol and Kali chalice.. some cool 1/1 props, and even a custom figure or two along with some unfinished Indy customs.. PM if interested..
    I had pm'd you a number of months ago about a whip. Hopefully, if you do a run, I'll be in here at just the right time to get one.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Takara Batman Begins Image Thread
    By MaulFan in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 615
    Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread
    By MicroJow in forum Star Wars-Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 1032
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:07 AM
  3. Legacy Lazenby Image Thread
    By DarthNeil in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 04:32 AM
  4. Indy Sig Image
    By The Josh in forum Other topics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •