What else do you collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know we're all here because we collect SSC and/or other entertainment based collectibles, but what else do you collect? We are living in a time when if something comes in more than one color, shape or size there's a good possibility somebody collects it. I for one collect many other things besides statues and figures. My first collection is comic books because it's the first thing that I protected, bagged and kept safe. All my toys were played with and basically destroyed, so comics started me down that road. I also collected VHS/DVDs, posters and celebrity/movie photos. Small action figures came next and then I migrated to garage kits. Well the leap from garage kits to statues was obvious as the 90's progressed. My collecting desires are always changing as I mature or regress in my adulthood.

Currently collecting:
-Statues
-1/6 scale Action Figures
-Comic Books
-Books (Special Effects, Art, Hollywood, Horror/SciFi Literature)
-Movie Posters
-DVDs

I'm very typical like most collectors on this board but I'm sure some of you collect some weird-ass ******* that not many even considered to be collectible.

My collecting hobbies are very similar atm i collect action figures , comics, blu ray movies , video games , statues, movie posters, fantasy and star wars books, and my boys collect iron man movie stuff lotsa fun all and all.

dust

seriously though i cant afford to collect anything else

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7dnaumEHJa8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7dnaumEHJa8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Statues
Prop replicas
Autographs

solo1.jpg

100_0471.jpg

ghjk.jpg

I had a 3000+ comic collection that took about 10 years to collect. I sold that a long time ago. In between those I started Laserdiscs and DVDs, now Blu-Rays. I'm also crazy about anime PVC statue/figures and flashlights. I got a couple of 'em.
DSC00066.jpg

CC

Other than 1/6 figures and a few PFs, I collect dvds and cds. I have a ton of other stuff that I no longer collect, like action figures and other toys.

1/6 Figures
The occasional PF statue
Macross 1/48 scale VF's
Starwars airfix kits (Got some quite good paint jobs by my standards)
Bandai Soul of Chogokin
Master Piece Transformers
Zoids (All hand painted and customised)
Perfect Grade Gundam kits
Screamin and Horizon vinyl figures (Hellraiser and a load of Marvel figures unbuilt & still box fresh)

Thats it really...

1/6 scale figures.

Revoltechs

Art of/ Making of Books about movies, got so many shelf came of the wall and landed on my first HT alien.

Aside from figures and statues I collect dvds,comics and movie memorabilia (posters,movie based comics,8x10 photos,some autographs and movie based trading cards).

Back