Time for MOLA RAM figures. Let's start a new chant. All with me now...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

mola.jpg

tod_mola_ram.jpg

Amrish-Puri01.jpg

(And, no, this is not a prediction of the next figure that will be announced... just trying to get the groundswell going for this one now that Toht is officially out of the way. :rock )

I love that pic. Would be great if they could copy that for the figure. So dour, its awesome.

MOLA RAM IS A MUST!

And yes, that expression would be awesome. That or a "scary face" but I would imagine SS going with the blank, thousand-yard-stare expression in the end.

If this line makes it that far.

MOLA RAM IS A MUST!

And yes, that expression would be awesome. That or a "scary face" but I would imagine SS going with the blank, thousand-yard-stare expression in the end.

If this line makes it that far.

It's naysayers like you that keep spreading the <ahem> DOOM about this line's premature demise.

It's naysayers like you that keep spreading the <ahem> DOOM about this line's premature demise.

Sorry, man.

SS tends to promote pessimism with me of late. They're officially the kings of mismanaged licenses.

Believe me, I want this line to work as badly as anyone. I did my part with Hasbro's crap-offerings and I'll probably do the same with SS's crap-offerings until we get a decent character.

contact soveriegnstudios he is making a short run of mola ram custo figures. myself and a few others are waiting for them as we speak :)

After Indy it's been my #1 must-have 1/6 figure of the line...

Make mine MOLA!

If I can get Mola I'll be set... Senior would be a nice addition; but Indy, Toht and Mola are my top 3!!!

I want Mola Ram but I already bought one from Shawn. I would rather have Pappa Jones.

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Mola Ram, Sudaram! And he better come with 3 Shankara Stones!!!!!

Mola Ram is what I've been begging for for ages. I'll take him in either format, but I think I'd prefer a PF due to the awesomely elaborate costume. And oh yeah, the Indy line just flat out NEEDS PF's, you know, since we only have one, and it's about to ship any day now.

Mola Ram is what I've been begging for for ages. I'll take him in either format, but I think I'd prefer a PF due to the awesomely elaborate costume. And oh yeah, the Indy line just flat out NEEDS PF's, you know, since we only have one, and it's about to ship any day now.

I'll take him in either format.

If they do a PF its likely you'll then see the 1/6th too.

Doesn't work the other way around, but it does seem that when it comes to LFL stuff you get a 1/6th with a PF.

Must be that a lot of the same development and research can be used for both so it helps amortize the cost.

Point is, yeah I hope they do a PF because then its a certainty that the 1/6th will be coming.

If they do a PF its likely you'll then see the 1/6th too.

Doesn't work the other way around, but it does seem that when it comes to LFL stuff you get a 1/6th with a PF.

Must be that a lot of the same development and research can be used for both so it helps amortize the cost.

Point is, yeah I hope they do a PF because then its a certainty that the 1/6th will be coming.

If that's the case, then PF first! :lecture

I would buy him FOR SURE!!!!

Mola Ram, Sudaram!

Bring on a premium format of him holding up the torn out heart please.

The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Moslems. Then the Hebrew god will fall. Then the Christian god will be cast down and forgotten. Soon Kali Ma will rule the world.

"You... do not believe me? You will Dr. Jones. You will become a True Believer."

Back