2012 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So uh does anyone think this could happen its got me all Paranoid now,.....and I ain't kidding

Thanks for putting my mind at Ease :eek:
But does anyone think the world will end on 2012 as Predicted on the Mayan Calender or something along those lines :confused:

The Mayan Calender didn't predict the end of the world. That's just when their calender stops. Maybe the calender maker died and that's as far as he got! :rolleyes:

The Mayan Calender didn't predict the end of the world. That's just when their calender stops. Maybe the calender maker died and that's as far as he got! :rolleyes:

No, that's when their calender ends because the way they figured it its not able to go any farther.

Do I believe the world can end in 2012? Yes

Do I believe it will end? No

Remember, the world was supposed to end in 1998 and 2000 too.

EDIT: Oh, and where the hell did all that water come from all at once?!?!

Nostradamus predicts that all the inhabitants of the world will suffer from diorehha in 2012

That water is all the worlds toilets flushing at the same time

If you look closely at the clip you'll see millions of turds protruding through the waters surface

Its scary I know

No, that's when their calender ends because the way they figured it its not able to go any farther.

Do I believe the world can end in 2012? Yes

Do I believe it will end? No

Remember, the world was supposed to end in 1998 and 2000 too.

EDIT: Oh, and where the hell did all that water come from all at once?!?!

I never read that it wouldn't go any further, just that it ends there and people THINK that's what it means. The Mayans weren't good at predicting their own demise, so I'm not sure about this one either.

Where did the water come from? That damn global warming! ;)

Jeezzzhhhh!!
As Ween says, NO the Mayans DIDN'T predict the world would end...it's just the end of the Long Count calendar, it's just the end of an era, then the calendar starts all over, sure some major changes are to be expected, but every year we have those...
besides, the translation from Mayan to Gregorian could be misinterpreted, so as far as we know, any correlation might be mistaken...

The world ISN'T going to end, not in 21012, not in 2050, or 3000...
human race might become extinct, but the world will keep turning...

Thanks for putting my mind at Ease :eek:
But does anyone think the world will end on 2012 as Predicted on the Mayan Calender or something along those lines :confused:

The Mayans didn't know what the hell was going on.

They were just marking what the aliens told them to. The spaceship probably left before they instructed them to count to 2013.

The world isn't going to end. We've got a lot more f#$%ing up to do before that happens, and we won't get it done in 3 years and 1 month.

It looks interesting, but shouldn't the world population be around 7 billion by 2012?

I doubt the water is from global warming. One of the predictions for 2012 was that we'd be hit by a very large asteroid or comet that year, and something large (say the size of the asteriod that hit Russia many moons ago) landing in the ocean would create a tidal wave large enough to wash over mountains in Tibet.

In fact, one of the largest near earth asteroids will be passing by in January of that year. Hey, it's still 17 million miles away, but astronomically it's close.

Back