• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sideshow Weta ORTHANC and gimli statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm asking 750.00 shipped for a sideshow weta orthanc environment. It is in perfect/mint condition. I have had it displayed for a couple of weeks and have boxed it back up. Unfortunately I have to sell a couple of items (SOLD).. :(

Also selling my sideshow weta gimli statue. Mint/perfect condition also. Asking 280.00 shipped.

Of course, I'm always willing to listen to offers!!

FS
:D

Last edited:
Wwwwwwwwwhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

Wwwwwwwwwhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????

I want to buy a new guitar....:D
Don't worry though, the rest of my collection will not be going anywere, ever, I hope...

I would buy that Orthanc right niow if the $ to £ exchange didnt suk so badly right now!!! Good luck to you on getting a new Axe.

Orthanc is sold!! Gimli is still available. I'm also willing to put him on ebay so that the 25% live discount can be used...

Back