Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool... I didn't get my Maul PF last year but I did get a cave slug diorama which was pretty neat. :)

Last edited:
I asked last year and got nothing, I have tried this year too so we shall see.
Good luck to all who try.

I wonder, if I ask for a plushie how good are my chances of getting one? :p

I asked/begged myself. Although, last year I had nothing to complain about. This year genuinely sucked out loud!

The shipping is free, but I still have to agree to pay any shipping costs even if I'm in the US?

Is this a formality or am I missing something?

Re: Wishlist Giveaway

I entered a week ago, I wonder if that increases my odds? :confused:

:monkey3

The shipping is free, but I still have to agree to pay any shipping costs even if I'm in the US?

Is this a formality or am I missing something?

Shipping for the Mistress Giveaway is FREE! The form used to enter is the form used for all Sideshow giveaways, thus the reason it makes you agree to pay for shipping if you are a chosen winner. So, if the Mistress does grant your wish you will not be paying shipping for it. :D

All you greedy buttmunchs.

I asked for a Creature PF to give to my brother, who is a huge creature fan. Its better to give than receive :lecture

All you greedy buttmunchs.

I asked for a Creature PF to give to my brother, who is a huge creature fan. Its better to give than receive :lecture

Ahh shove it, you're just in a giving mood because you already won the Franky PF... :monkey5

Does anyone know if this contest only relates to IN STOCK items or can you wish for old stuff too?

I too asked for a Creature PF... didn't get Darkness last year :monkey However I did later score him for a great price so maybe the Mistress works in mysterious ways :lol

didnt get anyting last year either.
THis year I asked for something thats been in stock for quite awhile, so I hope that betters my chances.... :monkey1

I haven't won anything yet. Here's to hoping that I win something this year to help cheer my miserable ass up. :lol

Back