About time for a new Han PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_rogue

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since Luke and Leia both have two PFs, it seems likely that Han would get another one at some point. I was disappointed with the ANH Han, so I'd love to see a new one. Preferably, a Bespin Han sculpted by Trevor. :banana

I think with the original Han it was Sideshow was testing the waters, as some of the ealry pieces have quite static poses, but as the line is coming along they are getting braver, The Han's pose was just awkward and that HUGE hand dangling nowhere seemed completely random, a good pose of him in a hoth outfit or with blaster outstretched would be pretty cool.

I do think this will happen, but hopefully not for awhile. I'd rather see a young Obi-Wan. But with all the other choices I dont understand why SS always goes back and makes duplicate figures. The 2nd Luke is still available so that idea failed.

You want sales how about a PF Stormtrooper, with exclusive change of heads of Han & Luke.

Maybe, if they do a Stormtrooper with a Han change-o-head.
That'll kill two birds with one stone.

I would love a new Han. As it stands, it's the only SW PF I don't own.

I wouldnt mind having a couple of representations of Luke Han and Leia in PF.

Actually if you think about it we already have two Hans because the Exclusive on the first one was Ceremonial Han. Good luck though trying to get one of those under retail.

I would like to see a Stormie Han, Bespin Han, Hoth Han, Han Carbonite, and an Endor Han eventually.

For Luke we still need Stormie Luke, X-Wing Luke, Ceremonial Luke , Hoth Luke, Bespin Luke, Jedi Luke with and without robes on, Endor Luke on Speederbike.

For Leia we need to get Ceremonial Leia, Hoth Leia, Bespin Red Gown Leia, and Endor General Leia one Speederbike.

I would call each characters PF collection complete if I go all of those.

Thats only 16. Sideshow should spend the next four years only making Luke Leia and Hans. It would be awesome.

Actually if you think about it we already have two Hans because the Exclusive on the first one was Ceremonial Han. Good luck though trying to get one of those under retail.

I would like to see a Stormie Han, Bespin Han, Hoth Han, Han Carbonite, and an Endor Han eventually.

For Luke we still need Stormie Luke, X-Wing Luke, Ceremonial Luke , Hoth Luke, Bespin Luke, Jedi Luke with and without robes on, Endor Luke on Speederbike.

For Leia we need to get Ceremonial Leia, Hoth Leia, Bespin Red Gown Leia, and Endor General Leia one Speederbike.

Thats only 16. Sideshow should spend the next four years only making Luke Leia and Hans. It would be awesome.

I don't know about that...these things take up a lot of room, and I would prefer a variety of characters rather than multiple variations of those we have already. I mean, we still need chewie and the droids and of course the various troopers from the OT. Where is my stormtrooper - snowtrooper - at-at driver etc...

I think with the original Han it was Sideshow was testing the waters, as some of the ealry pieces have quite static poses, but as the line is coming along they are getting braver, The Han's pose was just awkward and that HUGE hand dangling nowhere seemed completely random, a good pose of him in a hoth outfit or with blaster outstretched would be pretty cool.

His hand is actually supposed to go on his belt...

IMG_0197Small.jpg

Last edited:

Thats the craziest thing I've ever heard. Why not call it SW Leia, Han and Luke PF line. You can't be a SW fan. Hopefully this is a joke.

A new Han PF would be pretty damn cool!

I want a new Vader with out a saber! (that even rhymes) :banana

I am a bit torn on this one. I REALLY like the idea of some more obscure characters (I LOVE my Asajj and would like to see a Secret Apprentice) or 'other' OT characters such as the Emperor or Lando. However, we really need a nice Jedi Luke because the NH Luke and ESB Luke both are...subpar. Another PF that would be really nice would be a Bespin Darth Vader in the "I am your father" pose.

I think we'll see a Jedi Luke at some point too. An X-Wing pilot Luke would be awesome just because of the costume, but 4 Lukes would be a bit much. Maybe Wedge instead.

Thats the craziest thing I've ever heard. Why not call it SW Leia, Han and Luke PF line. You can't be a SW fan. Hopefully this is a joke.

It was a bit of a joke but I actually am a huge SW fan but I really would like to have a good many of those. Imagine how cool it would be to have 50 or so PF. That is my hope for this line, 5 a year for the next 10 years would get us right about there. I also think we need a good representation of Obi-Wan Anakin and Padme from each of the prequels with possibly up to 5 different Padmes. We also need at least one more Vader preferably ROTJ with a cool pose. Also at least two Yodas a OT like the new GG bronze statue and a Prequel with lightsaber. Also a Mace would be good too. We also need to get Jango Dooku and Palpatine. I would also like to get ROTJ Emperor with throne with Royal Guards . We still also need at least a Stormtrooper Tie Pilot a Snowtrooper and a Sandtrooper set of two the with the squad commander and seagant saying look sir droids pose. Also Han and Luke in Stortrooper Armor on the same base would be absolutely awesome. We also need a good many Clones.

And of course how can I forget Chewie Lando Tarkin Jawa, R2 and 3PO and maybe even Jabba the Hutt and Bib Fortuna.

I would have an entire room of nothing but SW PF but it would be awesome.

You sound like me with all the replica ship models I want!

I think PF and Studio Scale Ships are the most awesome Star Wars collectibles ever. I think it really represents everything that you could want from Star Wars. I also really like the GG creatures dios.

The only new Han I want to see is Hoth Han. But a PF Stormtrooper needs to come first.

Back