Pituvision!!!! in CSC Exclusive: Green VEGA!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u4oQnTrt1NU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u4oQnTrt1NU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Last edited:
OMG, you derobe'd him and then felt him up :horror :monkey5

But at least yours came out well, aside from the lazy eye.

Last edited:
I think the green pops more than the blue/purple. I ended up just keeping the green one and canceling my sideshow exclusive. I don't regret it. This statue is tits with the mask head on.

I really regret selling Shin Akuma now. I really loved that statue. I hope there aren't any issues with Morrigan though because that is one I am really looking forward to.

Man, I am tangent king today... *I don't want to become Eli...*

:lol

I think the green pops more than the blue/purple. I ended up just keeping the green one and canceling my sideshow exclusive. I don't regret it. This statue is tits with the mask head on.

I agree, this green one pops way more and looks amazing with the masked portrait. Just seeing pixars pics makes me want to keep him.

:rock :rock :banana

One of my favorite details on this statue are the wrinkles in the socks. They are sculpted very realistically. And the flowing sash is very dramatic.

i thought they were real!!!! until i actually touched them at SDCC!! i was like damn!!!

I agree, this green one pops way more and looks amazing with the masked portrait. Just seeing pixars pics makes me want to keep him.

I think the hair color is different on the Sideshow version as well... Lighter right? I didn't care for that either.

I will take some pics of mine tomorrow when I have some good light. I will also include the Kit saber that I promised to take pictures of. :eek: I am super late, as usual. :lol

I think the hair color is different on the Sideshow version as well... Lighter right? I didn't care for that either.

I will take some pics of mine tomorrow when I have some good light. I will also include the Kit saber that I promised to take pictures of. :eek: I am super late, as usual. :lol

LOL :lol damn dude that was like 5 months ago? :D

Did you see the Luke v2 stunt he did for me recently?
spstunt1.jpg

spstunt3.jpg

spstunt4.jpg

Back