OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Preferably from MGS2: SOL.

Please, I emplor you, if, like me, HT MGS figures would be a dream come true, PLEASE contact HT about it.

Go to their site, go to 'contact us' an send either a request about them making MGS figures, or asking do they have any plans to make any or whatever.

If enough collectors get in touch, you never know, HT are good like that and may take note. It's worth a shot!

Thanks to the comrades who help this noble cause. :D

UPDATE!:

BOOM!!

NEW PIC! (I think) :panic:

1204221816659ee92edadbeea2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys NEED to make Metal Gear Solid figures!

:rock Hell yes

It annoys me with figures like the ht DK batman its a insult for medicom to bringout there MGS4 old snake and ask more for it :emperor :emperor

HT would blow us away with there snake im shore.

The first comrades to answer the call!

PLEASE don't just reply, if you have time spare, contact HT!

THEY WILL LISTEN!! (I hope.)

Thanks guys.

They need to get on the Gears of War figures first. :lecture:monkey3

Eeeehhhhh.......NO. :)

You'd have to be plain silly to put GOW in the same league as MGS.

i'd be cool to see a mgs1 and 2 solid snake, and with ht quality?......hell yeah!

:lecture

Medicom couldn't even sell enough Snakes (MGS4) to make them worth production costs, and you want Hot Toys to pick up the license? That's hilarious.

Gears of War for the win. NECA is making a boatload off of their stuff, and that's just small plastic goodness. Imagine Hot Toys getting a license like that. Now we're talking profit.

Medicom couldn't even sell enough Snakes (MGS4) to make them worth production costs, and you want Hot Toys to pick up the license? That's hilarious.
Gears of War for the win. NECA is making a boatload off of their stuff, and that's just small plastic goodness. Imagine Hot Toys getting a license like that. Now we're talking profit.

Word of mouth hurt the medicom snake. I was happy with mine but the body cracking and the limited posing ability finally got to me and he is no longer in my collection.

Hot Toys + GOW = Kain happier than Jon at a boys town donkey convention.

Hot Toys + GOW = Kain happier than Jon at a boys town donkey convention.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Dude, that's pretty damn happy!! :lol

And i'd also say that the poor design hurt MGS4 Snake as well. Nobody wants a 1:6 figure that they can hardly pose. What's the point then?

Ive emailed them 2 times about this.I want a MGS line as well from all the games and people WILL buy them.The MGS4 figures sucked a$$ because Medicom screwed them up,not 1 time but all 3 times.

For me MGS4 is the game of the year,but you gotta like the type of game to be a fan as there is too many and long videoes in the game.

Youre forgettig that medicom ^^^^ed up the MGS4 figures,THATS why they didnt sell any good,the MGS3 figures sold over 300$ each this summer around the MGS4`s release.

If they snagged the MGS4 license, with all the flashbacks in the game, they could cover all the characters. . . bah, who am I kidding. They'd make Old Snake, Liquid Ocelot, Meryl, Otacon and call it a day.

yeah GOW is an actual game not a soap opera.

Yeah, why even post here if you don't want MGS figures? Sort of the point of why I made the thread. Not a 'MGS do you like the game series' thread.

MGS is great and if, like me, you want HT to make figures, please contact them.

Youre forgettig that medicom ^^^^ed up the MGS4 figures,THATS why they didnt sell any good,the MGS3 figures sold over 300$ each this summer around the MGS4`s release.

Correctamundo!

I've contacted them a few times in the past too Rock83, but just hoped that if we get the numbers up, HT may start listening. Wortha try. :)

Last edited:

No they need to make Half life figures..Gordon would be kickass in 1/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back