Newlineshop.com holiday sale & question about NECA pewter Balrog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
I stumbled upon this site a few minutes ago and they have some decent deals, up to 75% off. Most of it is stuff that I've seen clearanced at a number of online stores, but still some interesting deals, particularly since shipping is free for orders over $75.

I'm interested in this pewter Balrog statue. There are apparently two editions, one pewter and one pewter amalgama, and they're both on sale for $29.99. Supposedly the pewter version was originally $299.99. Does anyone know anything about these? It says it's 16" tall and 8" wide, but I think it's the reverse of that. In any case, it looks pretty decent for $30.

Anyway, here are the highlights of the sale in my opinion:

NECA Pewter Balrog - $29.99
NECA 24" Balrog figure - $62.60
GG Sauron Ringbearer bust - $15.00
GG Frodo in Orc Armor bust - $12.50
GG Sam in Orc Armor bust - $12.50
GG Gimli Animaquette - $15.00
GG Legolas Animaquette - $20.00
GG Saruman Animaquette - $20.00

There's more in the 50% off section, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I bought a Boogie Nights one sheet from NewLineShop in 1997 that has proudly hung on my wall ever since.

Not really relevant, but true nonetheless.

If I recall correctly, their service was fine; Item received and in good condition. Of course, that was over a decade ago... :p

Still, good stuff to be had. Thanks! :D:cool:

I received an email from them earlier this morning. It announced that big sale. I ended up picking up the "LOTR FOTR Complete Collection" (music from film) for $37 shipped. Not bad at all.

Yes, thanks for the info! I ordered the Balrog and a couple of busts. Sauron for $15 is a steal. Just so you know they are out of stock on the Fine Pewter version of the Balrog. Thanks again!

I'm glad I ordered one of the fine pewter Balrogs last night then. :) They had 7 at that point.

I also got the large Balrog figure (by far the cheapest I've seen for that, especially considering that a lot of places are charging quite a bit just for shipping a piece that big). And I'm not a big "bust" guy (ahem) but I couldn't pass up $15 for Sauron and $12.50 for the armored hobbits.

I wouldn't get it. I had the pewter balrog and aragorn, not very good. let me see if I can find pics.

IMG_6651Large.jpg

IMG_6652Large.jpg

IMG_6653Large.jpg

IMG_6654Large.jpg

IMG_6655Large.jpg

IMG_6657Large.jpg

IMG_6659Large.jpg

IMG_6656Large-1.jpg

Back