• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - T-800, T-1000 and X-Files Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhatrulez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, decided that these figures don't match with my mostly Star Wars collection, so they have to go. Prices are listed and I am open to offers. Paypal preferred.

First up is SSC Exclusive T-800. This is in great shape and signed by Andy B. Looking for 80.00 + shipping for this guy. SOLD

Next is the SSC Exclusive T-1000. Once again, great shape and signed by Andy B. Looking for $60.00 + shipping for this one. SOLD

And last is X-Files Dana Scully. The figure looks great but has very loose joints. And the gun has been replaced. Looking for 55.00 + shipping for this one. - Dana is up for auction on Ebay here.

MODS - Please lock! Thanks!

Last edited:
Scully is a great figure. But she's the only one of the X-Files line that I have she looks out of place next to Obi Wan! :)

Ok, both terminators are pending. Just got Scully left. Someone take her off me hands!
:)

Back