Vega Exclusive Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridimous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just received my Vega PF. Awesome sculpt.

DSC06053Large.jpg
DSC06056Large.jpg

It came with broken mask :banghead Hope it doesn't happen to anyone else.

DSC06057Large.jpg
DSC06058Large.jpg
DSC06059Large.jpg

The back.

DSC06060Large.jpg

The Mask is definatly staying on. But at least the Blue has good eyes. Need to see a few pics w/o flash to make any comment on the paint apps, which seem good. ridimous?

Common breakage is def the mask in hand. Did the factory workers put a sponge to protect the mask?

Last edited:
The Mask is definatly staying on. But at least the Blue has good eyes. Can someone take a pic w/o flash please?

Common breakage is def the mask in hand. Did the factory workers put a sponge to protect the mask?

Here's a pic w/out flash

DSC06055Large.jpg

Lol, thanks ridimous, but I meant in day light. So far blue is looking better than green/yellow. I can't really tell if Blue has the eye problem?

edit-- does seem like he too has a bit of the lazy eye?

Lol, thanks ridimous, but I meant in day light. So far blue is looking better than green/yellow. I can't really tell if Blue has the eye problem?

ok. That's gonna have to wait for morning then.

Was Vega a homosexual in the video game? Just curious. Cause he looks like he leans a little on the queeny side.

He seems to have a metro-personality in the comic book...don't know about video games

Was Vega a homosexual in the video game? Just curious. Cause he looks like he leans a little on the queeny side.

I thought that too. Then on the other hand I have know a lot of guys you would swear were gay and weren’t, and some that have been the most masculine men and have been.

So I don't know. Spose it doesn't really matter. Always thought he was awsome.

I don't think he is..?

Jerry, if I pay you some money, will you make me a better maskless face. More so Alivin's art?

I don't think he is..?

Jerry, if I pay you some money, will you make me a better maskless face. More so Alivin's art?

dude, if you get something going with this deal, please let me know. Would be nice to have different artist representation heads.

I would love a sculpt of Taboo's head as Vega from the upcoming Chun Li movie.

Back