Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default HELLBOY 2 Blue Ray

Just watched it for the first time and I regret missing this movie on the theater.

Part one was a cool movie but I was not too much of a fan. This new movie is just plain kick ass fun and entertaining.

Loved the new villan " Prince NUADA " Is so BAD ASS !!
    Some of the best sword fight scenes since Blade 2.
    Price NUADA (Luke Goss) plays such an awsome Bad guy on this movie.
    You might remeber him for hes role of NOMAK on BLADE 2 where he was also an awsome Bad guy.

The only way to own this movie is on BLUE RAY !!
    This is a "VISUAL MASTERPIECE" that only Blue Ray brings it to a new level of detail. I was so blow away by the market scene. So many living creatures and colors made it really hard to keep up with all that was on screen.
    I will watch it a couple of times to admire all the incredible visual effects on this movie.

10/10 for me.

Now I feel like buying some HELLBOY 2 collectibles.
    DAM !! this hobby is killing me.

Hidden Content
    I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be.

High-End Movie Collectible Reviews.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mine didn't ship from Amazon yet so I'm gonna pick up a copy at Target on my way home and just give the other one to my Dad for Christmas.

Can't wait to see this again though. Easily my second favorite movie from the summer.

ExeKutioner
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    yeah mine just shipped yesterday from Amazon. Took longer than i was expecting.
    Was about to try to cancel my order somehow then I got an email it shipped ...
    " border="0" />

Demi G0D Overseer
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Loki View Post
    Mine didn't ship from Amazon yet so I'm gonna pick up a copy at Target on my way home and just give the other one to my Dad for Christmas.

Can't wait to see this again though. Easily my second favorite movie from the summer.
    Really? I thought this movie was ok at best. However, I must admit that I never picked up a comic so my interest was only ok at best.

Banned

Feedback
    10 (100%)
    My Blu Deluxe box set shipped yesterday from Amazon. Hopefully it'll be here by Friday...

Banned

Feedback
    Del Toro is my favorite director!! His style is 2nd to none and this movie is no exception. Loved it in the theater and will love it tonight on Blu ray.

Can't wait to snag this one today. It's gonna be HB2 mania in my home. This is my favorite movie of the year. Yes, DK is the best, but HB2 is my fav. I gotta love jones for creatures

How are the extras and dir. commentary? I'm most looking forward to these, as they were great in the 1st film.

Quote Originally Posted by BadMoon View Post
    Really? I thought this movie was ok at best. However, I must admit that I never picked up a comic so my interest was only ok at best.
    The first is one of my favorite movies. I love that it's dark but still playful and funny. I also really like the 2 animated movies and own both of those (voiced by all the actors from the movies which is awesome). I've only read a handful of the comics so far buy my parents are getting me the two hardcover trades for xmas.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    My question is: Is it imperative to see the first to understand the second? Must they be watched in order?

Banned
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious1 View Post
    My question is: Is it imperative to see the first to understand the second? Must they be watched in order?
    Not a necessity but the HB universe is so quirky that the tone might take some getting used to.

This was definitely the most underrated movie of the summer and my favorite of the year so far.
    Last edited by YoNoSe; 11-11-2008 at 11:23 AM.