Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
While starting these threads before anyone at SSF has images tends to be looked upon poorly at times, I think in the case of the wait for this figure, it warrants starting something the minute images are around.

From an eBay auction.

IMG_8604.jpg

IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8602.jpg

IMG_8603.jpg

From www.throwmetheidol.com

robert_sideshow12_1.JPG

From Toy World Forums

qkzone20081109015640-78122300-29501.jpg

qkzone20081109020500-99838200-30717.jpg

qkzone20081109020522-43001600-30760.jpg

qkzone20081109020535-49080600-30943.jpg

qkzone20081109020548-97389500-30939.jpg

Well.... the sculpt looks terrific. The Toy World pics have no stubble! Weird. But from the other pics it looks like the stubble is pretty good. The hatless sculpt is great.

The jacket looks to be darker than the proto -- which now looks much better. Love that the jacket is lined. The clothing and bits all look great.

Nits: the hat looks shiny, the jacket is as feared (Terminator pleather) and the gloves look very painted.

But overall, it looks pretty damn good so far. Much like the proto so you can't really complain.

That is too cool! Definately the first pictures I've seen of the box art and a production piece. The paint aps look pretty good and a little more subtle on the beard than earlier pics. I notice in those pics above that whoever owns that figure didn't put the Mark VII mask bag on under the jacket as it should be. I can't wait for this figure, definately the Holy Grail of many 1:6 collections, including mine. I wanna know how these guys got theirs already, guess maybe I need to start a review site

Last edited:
You think the jacket's same as T-800? Wrinkles seem much more realistic than T-800s, which is why I hate that jacket, not the material's look but how it wrinkles.

As for the shine on the face and head, I think that's just the camera flash, I've had flash create shine spots that aren't really there before.

And as for the stubble on the Toy World shots, I think it's just washed out, it's very subtle, which is good, but certain lighting will make it look totally absent.

You think the jacket's same as T-800? Wrinkles seem much more realistic than T-800s, which is why I hate that jacket, not the material's look but how it wrinkles.

As for the shine on the face and head, I think that's just the camera flash, I've had flash create shine spots that aren't really there before.

And as for the stubble on the Toy World shots, I think it's just washed out, it's very subtle, which is good, but certain lighting will make it look totally absent.

Well, I was just noticing some things that struck me. I never cared for the jacket outright. But these pics do look better -- the jacket is darker and lays better than the proto, which is great, but the material still concerns me. We'll see.

The stubble isn't a concern of mine. Better less than too much, that's for sure.

I hope you're right about the hat. It doesn't look like flash to me. That hot spot on the ribbon is way too hot for flash. And the Toy World pics look like hot lighting, not flash.

The gloves... well, I can always use the bare hands.

But hey, I'm not complaining here. This looks like another homerun for Sideshow.

After Clone-Obi and Gandalf, now this, it's a real shame Sideshow is seemingly moving away from 1/6th.

Wow! That looks really good. The sculpts are fantastic. I love what looks to be lining in the jacket and the tiny zipper.

My only nit right now is that there aren't any relaxed hands but that's no surprise of course.

But hey, I'm not complaining here. This looks like another homerun for Sideshow.

After Clone-Obi and Gandalf, now this, it's a real shame Sideshow is seemingly moving away from 1/6th.

Yeah, they absolutely, positively could not afford to blow this one...

The jacket is darker than the promo and looks better, again need to see it to tell, but it looks as though the lining material they chose may help how it folds... we'll see...

And I agree, well done. My Hat's off to SSC... :whip

Last edited:
No fat face-this is going to look killer with a repaint as some of us here can do. Just alittle weathering-bam.

I hope you're right about the hat. It doesn't look like flash to me. That hot spot on the ribbon is way too hot for flash. And the Toy World pics look like hot lighting, not flash.

Well, I'm holding hope based on the shot of the hatless face. He's got major shine going on with his skin there, and I know the new HT-esque head materials like Clonobi will do this under the right lighting, but 90% of the time look fine, so I'm hoping that the hat, while probably not entirely matte in it's finish, isn't as glossy as these photos would suggest either.

The packaging looks good i really like the use of the film poster in the background of the accessories tray. The gloves kinda remind me of the endor troopers evrything looks great on him also the new body seems to hold quite natural poses his stances don't look awkward like figures using the Buck do.

Very excited for this one also makes me look forward to Belloq joining him as well as the Toht that is being hinted at

The packaging looks good i really like the use of the film poster in the background of the accessories tray.

Ya, I missed that early on, but thought that was a cool thing.

I just brough out my three Indy DVDs to watch in anticipation of this figure.

Very excited for this one also makes me look forward to Belloq joining him as well as the Toht that is being hinted at

Ding! Ding! Ding!

You said TOHT! That's the word of the day!

Let's see what TED has won...

You win an all expenses paid trip to Nepal, land of ice and hard drinking, where you will be whisked by bobsled into a treacherous mountain region for a three-day-two-night stay with your hairy sherpa.

Thanks for playing, TED...and have a great adventure.

Damn that looks fantastic!!!!! The hatless head looks exactly like Harrison (GOD) Ford. Great job SS!

Yes indeed, the hatless head sculpt may the the real winner here and will probably add to the value of the PF Exclusive as well...

Yes indeed, the hatless head sculpt may the the real winner here and will probably add to the value of the PF Exclusive as well...

The hatless sculpt does look incredible, I can't tell from the pics but the Hatless sculpt looks to have Harrison's squint and darker eyebrows, where the fedora version seems to have the eyes open more which isn't really that characteristic of Ford. As for the shine on the hat, I think a little fuller's earth to help distress the figure will bring down the shine if needed.

Last edited:
Also has the colour of the webbing belt changed it seems darker than the proto?

Back