Marc Echo Cut and Sew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. I've been wanting one of these hoodies for a while, but didn't want to pay the high price. I ordered Boba Fett and the Bring in the Storm Trooper hoodies.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up. The 40% is on anything at the site so I picked up the "I Am Your Father shirt as well". :rock

cool..i ordered 2 of the Fett hoodies. i already had them ordered at reg price..guess i'll just retuen them once received since their system doesn't allow you to cancel an item.

Ehh, I really want the Stormtrooper but can't swing it right now. Hopefully these will hit the outlet stores eventually...

I grabbed the Fett one. It's not the limited edition with the full head but its still pretty damn cool.

Can anybody tell me how these hoodies fit?? I mean, they elastic around the sleeves doesn't get stretched out real quick does it?? That's what bugs me the most. I can spend $60 on name brand hoodie, or $20 on a Jerzees hoodie at Wal-Mart, buthe $60 hoodie's sleeves will be baggy and loose in a month.

Can anybody tell me how these hoodies fit?? I mean, they elastic around the sleeves doesn't get stretched out real quick does it?? That's what bugs me the most. I can spend $60 on name brand hoodie, or $20 on a Jerzees hoodie at Wal-Mart, buthe $60 hoodie's sleeves will be baggy and loose in a month.

Well see me, I actually like my hoodies baggie. I got a medium though, just hope it fits. It said if you have about a 32 waist a medium should be fine. Large starts at a 38 soo that's not me yet :lol

i ordered xl boba fett and stormtrooper hoodies. glad i didn't get the 2 xl after reading that they are not snug. also saved another 2% by clicking through e*bates. thanks for the great deal!

got some hoodies. too bad theyre on backorder.

I grabbed the Fett one. It's not the limited edition with the full head but its still pretty damn cool.

Are you sure there's a full head version (I guess you mean a fully closing zipper)? Because I have the first run Fett hoodie that I got in January, and it simply has more weathering than the new one. Or is there yet another version?

BTW, I have the XXL version, although I like my clothes rather baggy (and am 6'2" tall).

There was a limited edition version when they first came out I believe that had a full hood like the Stormie one. That's the one that tends to go on eBay for $200 or more now.

wish they had a vader one similar to the stormie hoodie. how cool would that be?

Back