ALIEN 3 Fetal Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
af9h0g.jpg

Last edited:
not sure if I'm digging it after looking it over a few times. Hope there's more details than what we can see.

Not gonna pass,

I can't help but like it.

Very strange choice though.

whats up with these stupid, pointless pieces SS is coming out with in the alien and pred line? concept predalien? fetus queen? r u f-in kidding me, these pieces are extremely weak and not appealing to most imo. the alien pred line is goin downhill real fast :mad:

whats up with these stupid, pointless pieces SS is coming out with in the alien and pred line? concept predalien? fetus queen? r u f-in kidding me, these pieces are extremely weak and not appealing to most imo. the alien pred line is goin downhill real fast :mad:

I like the concept predalien. This one, not so much.

well......its the choice of pieces they are deciding to come out with, im not knocking the quality of their work just their decisions in products for this line. whats the pred to alien maquette ratio now? and no the predalien doesnt count towards the preds!

This will basically be like the Palisades bust,only bigger and more accurate. I actually might have to pass on an Alien piece!!

I already have the palisades queen chestburster, it's good enough for me, and doesn't take up much space, so i will pass on this one, but it is kool.

Pass...I've seen this thing replicated in statue form so many times. It is a very cool but it isn't anything to go crazy about I think.

ADI needs money, so they're getting Sideshow to make thier horrid designs....even though everything from Alien 3 rocked...

Man, im on a total hateful post role here! :banana

Back