Batman Hot toys "The Dark Knight Version" Video Showcase.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Behind the Scenes!

Hey guys, heres some pics from behind the scenes, in the "Making of The Dark Knight"

He did the shooting in my unfinished basement, dont worry, I DO have drywall in the rest of the house. :lol :lol

TDK002.jpg

TDK005.jpg

TDK004.jpg

TDK006.jpg

Note the extreme high quality lighting (IE:antique-lamp-with-no-shade :lol)

Good job on the vid Snake, as always.

Badass man Badass.

What track is the vid using, the last one where all the tracks are compiled into one?

That is a very nice video! Very professionally done, and very nice shots. Made my real toy look less good. :D

Quality video as always man. On a side note, back when I watched your P2 vid (before I bought mine) I thought and still think you sound like MMA fighter Bas Rutten. :D

where did u get the turntable

He got the turntable at the mall here in Windsor, I'm sure he will reply with the brand name. I dont think it was expensive either, was something like 19 bucks. It is originally made for displaying die cast cars I think, and it almost has the cajones to turn a PF...almost.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!
great pics sling !!

thank you all for the great comments.
Its such a blast making this vids.

Hot toys just out did them selves with this figure.
I could shoot this figure for days and never capture the full potential of it.

that was one of the baddest-ass action fig vid reviews i've seen on TDK, loved the turntable, lighting (simple yet effective), and poses from the film!

AFR

Back