Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustmaster

Super Freak
Reaction score
First Pics:

20081103064856108.jpg.jpg

20081103064843211.jpg.jpg

Re: Bank Robber Joker

Love the box!!!!! But they got the quote wrong :lol
The mouth smear doesn't bother me as much from the new angle.

20081103073415731.jpg.jpg

20081103073401455.jpg.jpg

20081103073429838.jpg.jpg

Now comes the hard part......waiting for the figure to arrive in your hands :monkey4

Oh yeah....seems like the paper bills and playing cards don't come with BR Joker.

20081103064843211.jpg.jpg

Is this Hot Toys saying "yes you better believe it, we are done with the series!"

aaf.jpg

aai.jpg

aag.jpg

aad.jpg

Thanks to askaseed for the pics.

Someone had to do it :chew Whack them all in here people. To my total delight, these babies have already started to ship, i can't wait, mine ships next week :D :naughty

does anyone have an idea no how to paint the mask so that it's not so clean? In the movie, the mask was so scary-looking due to the fact that it's weathered. I'd like to have the mask have that kind of paint job...

BTW, this thread already has 7 posts and yet it has only two photos... nice... EDIT: okay, three pics... but that last one is completely unrelated and somewhat scary. Come on guys, keep 'em comin'!!!

Man, that figure is sick looking... almost makes me want to buy a 2nd Joker. But I must be strong :lecture

blakus939 posted this thread at the perfect time as Joker have started to ship so give him credit.

@pixlet, you like that mask dude? Damn clean if you ask me. They should dirty it up a notch. Then it would be perfect.

I agree with it being too clean. Mine will definitely get some weathering... What I like is that you can see the eyes pretty well. Even if they are looking up, I like it.

I really didnt want to look into this thread cause the wait for the figure is bad enough as it is, But I just had to:banghead.. Such an awsome figure cant wait. Can anybody who has it in hand tell me if the skin color on the figure is the Asian Truetype? :rock:rock:rock awsome

So Dave re-opened this?

sixtus_56 said:
Can anybody who has it in hand tell me if the skin color on the figure is the Asian Truetype?

No one on here has it yet lol. They just got it over in Asia. People on here just got over excited and made an "official" thread. The only pic I've seen posted of the body is this one:

3001645615_9c970da153_b.jpg

Hope that helps.

I agree with it being too clean. Mine will definitely get some weathering... What I like is that you can see the eyes pretty well. Even if they are looking up, I like it.

That's my favorite aspect, I figured with the scale, the mask would just sit pretty good on the head to look right for the overall look, I didn't expect to fit so well the eyes could line up with and be seen through the mask sockets, bravo to HT for making that happen, but hopefully trying to get photos where the face is close up but the eyes never show wont' be too hard or require PS help.

Back