Planet of the Apes PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Sleeping lines do reawaken! Who could it be.....Imagine an Astronaut Taylor? or even Zaius? Hell yeah!

I am happy for all the POTA fans. This was a surprise, but it should be good news for a lot of people. Don't know that I'll order one, but I look forward to seeing the preview.

Ooooh....how about Nova to go with the Slave Leia PF.

planetoftheapesmovieposter008.jpg

Alright, for a minute I thought that this was an early April Fools, but too many of you are confirming this Awesome announcement. Where can I find out more info? I need my Monkey fix now!!!

Go Apes!!!! See Worgar!! No line is dead and you should remove the POTA line from that list. LOL :naughty:naughty

Thanks SS!!! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Last edited:
Alright, for a minute I thought that this was an early April Fools, but too many of you are confirming this Awesome announcement. Where can I find out more info? I need my Monkey fix now!!!

Go Apes!!!! See Wargor!! No line is dead and you should remove the POTA line from that list. LOL :naughty:naughty

Did you see the newsletter? It's announced! :D

Go Apes!!!! See Wargor!! No line is dead and you should remove the POTA line from that list. LOL :naughty:naughty

There's a mention in tonight's newsletter.

Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce that we will be expanding our 'Planet of the Apes' line to include Premium Format Figures! The very first Premium Format piece will be revealed soon in an upcoming newsletter, so keep those eyes sharp! You will be ape-mazed at the first figure in our line!

Don't be ridiculous! Of course the first (and perhaps only) PotA PF won't be Slave Brent.

It will be Astronaut Brent.

:lol :lol :lol

I am happy for all the POTA fans. This was a surprise, but it should be good news for a lot of people. Don't know that I'll order one, but I look forward to seeing the preview.
They hinted at more PotA stuff over a year ago. The PotA fans will be rapt.

Wonder if they'll do more than one, and what will be the first? I guess The Lawgiver, followed by the bloody Lawgiver. :lol

Taylor would be the most likely candidate, but a General Ursus would be awesome.

:lol :lol :lol

Wonder if they'll do more than one, and what will be the first? Taylor would be the most likely candidate, but a General Ursus would be awesome.

No way will the first (and perhaps only) POTA PF be a human; I'm guessing Cornelius, or maybe Zaius. Although a gorilla soldier would be my own personal choice.

I thought I remembered from waay back that it was going to be Zaius, I am sure someone here will remember for sure....either way
:fireworks:family:mexwave

Back