Mirrors Edge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
just came across this today, looks like its some sort of first person freerunning shooter:lol
https://www.mirrorsedge.com/

not sure if this is a render or a real person, but i find this woman extremely hot:rotfl
Mirror%27s_Edge.jpg

Yeah i heard about this game earlier,it was supposed be something totally new,free-runner in the city jumping off buildings.

Its out November 20th,at least here in norway.I will definitely have my eyes on this game,most likely buy it for PS3.

Last edited:
Already have this pre-ordered (for the free bonus messenger bag).

One of the rare original IPs worth caring about this winter.

Played the demo,and i can guarantee you guys this will be one of the most promising games of the year,its so damn realistic it scares me.

Played the demo,and i can guarantee you guys this will be one of the most promising games of the year,its so damn realistic it scares me.

That's the UnrealEngine 3 for ya!

I'm looking forward to this, it's interesting to see something that's so clean yet so realistic in the sea of gray and brown FPS's

I'll try it out tomorrow. I understand all games are repetitive, but based on what I have seen I think this game might be a boring type of repetitive, you might be wowed for the first few levels.....and then running around might be boring after that. But we'll see, just my early opinion.

You shoot stuff and punch things too. Considering all the other First-Person-perspective games coming out next month are of the "kill all the aliens on screen, then rinse-repeat" variety, a bit of running and jumping is more than welcome.

EA has been on an original IP kick. First Dead Space, which was awesome, now Mirror's Edge. I'm sure they (and DICE) know what they're doing.

I was afraid it might be repetitive as well,yes you can do all this stuff which is very cool to begin with but gets quickly boored with it.I dont know,i will get it either way,i was very impressed!

The PS3 demo was quite fun. I can't handle stress all that well so this game might upset me and controllers might fly through the air, but by the looks of the demo it might be worth it lol

Soundtrack is fantastic.

Contemplating whether or not to get this for the 360. I like the 360 controller better and in a game such as this, you definitely need to be comfortable with the controller. So is the 360 demo out now?

Just played the demo, actually very very fun and I was wowed. The movement in-game is very fluid and done well.

I did get kinda of a headache though from playing, it might be because of the fast and abnormal gameplay.

I don't think I'd pay $60 for it, but it would be worth it to get in the future when it goes down in price.

Back