Re: Gandalf the Grey 12" in hand pics !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Lord

Super Freak
Reaction score

Alright, alright bunch of crying babies. I thought someone else would surely post better pics by now, but here you go.

No futzing, seconds out of the box:

PA290001.jpg

PA290003.jpg

PA290002.jpg

IMO Gandalf blows old Ben out of the water. Gandalf's head/paint is very Hot Toysesque quality. No paint slop, the eyes do have very tiny "doll dots" but you really have to strain to see them, and the eyes have a real "watery" look to them. SSC hit a grand slam to what appears to be the last LOTR fig.:monkey2

Re: Gandalf 12" in hand pics !!!

Thanks for posting the pics My Lord :bow :lol
I have copied your pics across and started a new thread so people can see them and add their own pics as people get their GTG's too:rock
Shell
x :peace

Quick question... are the hands cast in color as well like the Hobbits? Kind of looks like it from the Sideshow pics.

Holy ^^^^!!!
Gandalf looks amazing!!
Arghhh!!! They can't just end this line!! It's not fair!!
With such awesome figures like the Hobbits and Gandalf... come on SS!!!

Yes :rock Gandalf Looks Awesome!!!! How can this line take a back seat... or was it pushed off the bus!?!??!? :(

Well, this is enough to convince me. Gandalf is the best figure in the line, period. If this doesn't get people interested, they're just plain fools. Fools I tell you! :cuss

Well, this is enough to convince me. Gandalf is the best figure in the line, period. If this doesn't get people interested, they're just plain fools. Fools I tell you! :cuss

They were already fools when the well done killer hobbits didn't sell out IMO.

:eek: (best deals out there right now IMO, especially at CSC)

:wackyI'm giddy with anticipation for those outdoor pics

Ok, hopefully these are slightly better, and can give you a better idea how much Gandalf rocks!

PA300001.jpg

PA300002.jpg

PA300003.jpg

PA300004.jpg

Quick question... are the hands cast in color as well like the Hobbits? Kind of looks like it from the Sideshow pics.

I'm not sure about the Hobbits mine are still boxed, but they appear to be cast in color and not painted like SSC other figs. Plenty of detail in them.

Great pics! Though it seems Gandalf is trying to tell us something.

"What? The line is ending, you say?"

PA300004.jpg

"This cannot be . . . "

PA300003.jpg

"Why SIdeshow? Why!?!?!"

PA300002.jpg

These pictures make me wish I:

A) Hadn't cancelled
B) Collected LOTR
C) Had money
D) All of the above

Back