Dead Set new Zombie series on British TV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had an idea similar to this so I'm really interested to see how this turns out.... will be tuning in tonight!

Just watched first episode and it wasn't bad at all. Looking forward to the next one. Only thing is being set in England, I wonder if that means there will be a distinct lack of firearms. I do like my zombie flicks with firearms. If it was the US I reckon a security guard or someone like that would at least have a pistol. So you could tool up fairly quickly.

However, not having guns always allows for inventive ways of zombie take down so whatever.

If a zombie outbreak happened in the UK, I'd head for the nearest police station or barracks. Thats after I'd cried like a baby in a dark corner of a locked room for a bit :(

Last edited:
Well looks like I was wrong about lack of firearms! That copper in last nites (Weds) episode had a tasty looking assault rifle. Don't think our armed cops use those but what the heck. While still enjoyable, I felt there wasn't much going on in last nite's episode but I'll wait until I've seen the whole lot to give a full rounded opinion.

Back