anything else from spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
what do you guys think, any other big marvel announcements?

Let's keep out finger cross and pray that SS will come out another great Marvel statue during this Sooktacular event. ;)

Honestly, I doubt it. I think the hulk dio was the only one. Here's to hoping I'm wrong though.

Yup, I saw that from another forum too... look's like this is likely to come out on 28 Oct!! :naughty

I really want to see a Daredevil PF before a Venom Comiquette. Not that I mean to complain because a Venom comiquette would be nice, but I'd much rather have a Daredevil PF.

I would love to see a Moonknight or Cable Comiquette or PF. I'm bored of seeing the usual characters all the time. Come on SS suprise us.

holy ^^^^, criswell predicts...

black and white, an agent of destruction = Venom

a wolf = Predator?????????

is it possible, a venom comiquette? :horror:banana

holy ^^^^, criswell predicts...

black and white, an agent of destruction = Venom

a wolf = Predator?????????

is it possible, a venom comiquette? :horror:banana

Now I see where you were coming from earlier jbinny on Venom. I just got caught up on "Criswell..." and "It Collects....."

If your prediction is true, what worries me is the "encounter of extremely limited availability." How limited are we talking about? I hope not "Planet Hulk Ex. limited." I hoping for something more like on the scale of 100 ES. And if so when will it be posted and what time of day? Will the order be open for an 1 hour maybe 2 or until quantities/P.O. sell out? Too many questions!!!!! :horror

And you figure the scientist in "It Collects..." did mention a Marvel Comiquette...... :confused:

Back