• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS : Hot toys , sideshow Figures and a Premium Format Aragorn UK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have alot less room than I figured I would. :rotfl
I'm selling quite alot of rare figures here so grab em whilst you can !.
They are all in the UK . Prices also do not include insurance. If you want this it will cost more. Shipping may be included in the price , just read the description of whichever figure you are interested in. If you are overseas the best thing you could do is contact me and let me know where you are so I can get a shipping quote for you.
If you are interested in anything simply shoot me a private message.
All of this will hit ebay this week if it isn't gone in a few days , I could really use the money at the minute. You don't often find any of these figures anymore let alone at these awesome prices. If you need in hand photos of anything just let me know.

Sales.

The hot toys predator line is probably hot toys most popular and both of these figures are two of the hardest to come .by and are still as awesome if not more so since the day they were released.

Hot toys Original AVP Scar Predator 12" Inch figure

Ok first up I have a hot toys original avp scar predator which has been displayed in a detolf for about 2 months. It is in perfect condition apart from the back panel where each side of the armor fits in is a little loose due to heating it up a little too much when putting it together. Everything else is fine. He has his box which is in great condition if not perfect. As well as its original mask it also has a custom scar predator mask which looks 50 times better with it which I purchased from a member here.
I am looking for £200.00 posted anywhere in the UK for him.
Looking at current ebay and even more so ebay UK prices this is a steal.

DSC02606-1.jpg

Sideshow collectibles 12 inch horror line is now more or less finished and there finest figures sold out long ago. Pick some up now for these awesome prices.

Sideshow collectibles 12" inch original Leatherface.

The original texas chainsaw massacre figure from sideshow collectibles is very very hard to find now and is rarely even seen on ebay. The problem most had with this figure is the poseable arms showing since he is only wearing a tshirt.
Well , thanks to my cat this problem is solved and I used my smashed to pieces Jason pf inner lining jacket to use as a wrap around on each arm with a little tape , barely visible . This can be removed easily if you wish but I think it looks better. I also bloodied up the figure to be more gruesome overall and I think I stuck a little cotton wool up his shirt to make him fatter !.
It still has all accessories and box !.
You don't see these often in the UK so grab it now .
All yours for the great price of £40.00 posted anywhere in the UK.
The ultimate Leatherface figure. I personally think its ten times better than the remake figure and the original is also a much better movie.

DSC02610.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles Friday 13th Part 3 Jason Voorhees.

This I think is sideshows best figure ever released. It captures Jasons iconic look better than any other figure ever released , has the perfect body , sculpt , clothing and accessories. These guys catch a real hefty price on ebay.
He has hs original box in great condition and he has never been displayed , the stand is still in the back of the box !.
He is yours for £75.00 posted anywhere in the UK.

DSC02612.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format Lord of the rings Aragorn.
This is an amazing representation of Aragorn from Lord of the rings.
Alone or pieced with the lurtz premium format this piece looks amazing on display.

The piece is now sold out at play.com and forbiddenplanet.com and none are listed on ebay. As far as I'm aware this piece is impossible to get from the UK at the minute and these things only get rarer.
Buying this statue you are always at the risk of purchasing one with the common problem of the broken hair piece , this statue is not broken .
I am looking for £190.00 posted anywhere in the UK.

SOLD

Hopefully you guys can help me out with some of these sales.
If you have anything you think I might be interested in you have for trade let me know.
Thanks ,

Tay

Last edited:
no more marines, bad move :lol id take hudson and drake if you hold them for a week :huh LMK

ok , Aragorn is sold. Slug , I can hold the figures for you no problem.
I will shoot you a pm now to see if you still want them and if so I will class them as sold.
Facebox , I will reply to your pm now.

Thanks for the interest guys.

I will be listing the rest of the marines on ebay maybe. I will have to see .

my feedback by the way...

USCMHICKS [22]

Hudson and Drake are no longer on hold.
They are both boxed and ready to arrive at your door !.
I noticed on Hudsons armor its a little loose at the top left corner but once strapped down its perfect.
Drakes hair has been repainted to a more movie look since the figures is originally ginger , also a little wire that goes into his armor won't fit in very well anymore but its not even noticeable until you mess around with the figure.

Last edited:
That's cool dude. Can you tell me who made the custom mask for you so maybe I can ask them for a commission or something?

Back