Viking Warrior by Crazy Owners

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Item No.: COF-003
Item name : Viking Warrior
Release Date : End of November 2008
Limited Edition : 600 pcs

If the same $ range as the ninjas-it will be a pick up for me. He needs some face paint.

That's looking pretty good. I wonder if they might include a helmet with horns. His hair looks a bit clean and shiny for a Viking, and he could do with a beard.

YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Multiple buy for me. That armor is sick and I dig the "chain" shirt.

Let us for share :naughty

COF-003H.jpg

Some great parts, but the boots and above all the head needs work. I really don't think that anyone at all will display the figure with a headsculpt like that. You might as well offer it as a cheaper carded set and leave out the body.
In other words, same story as the French Guardsman for me, wonderfull stuff as long as you forget about the barbie they included.

Some great parts, but the boots and above all the head needs work. I really don't think that anyone at all will display the figure with a headsculpt like that. You might as well offer it as a cheaper carded set and leave out the body.
In other words, same story as the French Guardsman for me, wonderfull stuff as long as you forget about the barbie they included.

Share for the CoverBox...Although I want to just send the Cover Box image for sharing but it doesn't looks clear. So I ask the Designer to take one clear for share.

COF-003CoverBox.jpg

Almost bought one of these on Ebay but, the body on these are soo crappy...like very crap..i assume its the same company that makes the ninjas that most people swapped bodies out for...shame..i guess i need to get a Ignite or Dragon Viking instead..i got to own a Norse warrior 1/6th.

Back