Guess the LAST LOTR 1/6th figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gandalf the White!

Reason? Sideshow just have to re-do a little bit of GTG to release this figure. On top of that, they can make use of this opportunity to reduce their inventory of the Buck body and still sell the figure for $90.

If it were for the fans, Gimli.

If it were to cost effectively make use of a design already done then it'll Merry and Pippin to make use of the Hobbit body.

it could easily be merry/pippin or gimli.It was hinted at in a backstage pass clip showing Frodo and Sam who possibly would be the next LOTR figures....im saying mezza and pip but hoping it would be Gimli

It seems alot of people reckon this line is coming to an end. After Gandalf is released there is no more 12" love :)naughty) I think Merry and Pippin will definitely be made... as many peeps have said - they wouldn't have developed the hobbit bodies to only make Sam n Frodo would they?

I reckon all of these 'the LotR 12" line is dead' theories are people just preparing for the worst so they can be pleasantly surprised if/when new announcements are made.... or it's to provoke a reaction from Sideshow to make a comment on the future of the LotR 12" line.

I sincerely hope it does carry on... with the new SS bodies and armoured figures being released the LotR line could really soar to new heights!

Another belief is that SS are pacing themselves until nearer the release of the Hobbit movies and with these new movies replenishing the LotR enthusiasm in the fans.... gather momentum from there?

The only thing that really bother me is that Sideshow have discontinued other licences without any announcement or anything... was it the Buffy line or something like that?

So to answer the OP's question.... if any figure will soon be announced as 'the LAST LotR figure'... it will be Gimli... but who knows really? Anyone got a Palantir handy?

the last figure will be faramir's right hand man. he will be released after we get 27 other LOTR figures. THE LINE IS NOT DEAD!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!

the last figure will be faramir's right hand man. he will be released after we get 27 other LOTR figures. THE LINE IS NOT DEAD!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!

i hope you're wrong. i hope ther last figure is farmer maggot or something like that because that'll mean we will have gotten every substantial figure if they make it that far but with how the lines going right now i could settle for 28 figures i guess.

Seems Gandalf the Grey is the most likely at this point :lol

I'll just be bummed if we never see a single villian, makes for a boring ass line IMO.

Don't be pessimistic everyone! I think there's some truth in the notion of SSC pacing themselves till the Hobbit film is released.

Back