Battle Troll of Mordor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ugly Uruk

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Any news on this yet? They still have it up for Sept. but that is rapidly coming to an end. I really want this piece. I'm looking forward to the details on it. I do wish it was bigger but what are you going to do? :dunno

You know better than that! :D I still have room, not much but enough. Besides Sauron is coming so something is going to have to come down. Then we can't forget Legolas and Gimli, Aragorn and the Mumakil. All 3 are huge. I still have a big pile of stuff to get rid of though. That'll free up some room. What I should do is get a storage place and stick all my comic boxes in there until I go thru them all. They take up alot of space.

Should be quite a killer. Not too confident on the Gondorian corpse though :s At this scale I fear he may just be a chromish lump.

Last edited:
I would expect to hear something towards the end of this month first of October.

I got PJ coming GTB.

RoboDad said:
Arrrr! Any o' you landlubbers who don't be orderin' PJ the Pirate will be hearin' from me an' me mateys! We'll be payin' you a visit to relieve you of yer polystone booty! Arrrr!

:mwaha :mwaha

Personally I can't wait for this one, I think it will be great. Although given the scale and price, I foresee another Shelob. :sick

LOTRFan said:
Personally I can't wait for this one, I think it will be great. Although given the scale and price, I foresee another Shelob. :sick

That's probably true but Shelob is a pretty decent piece. I think this one though overtime will be liked by more people than Shelob is despite the size. It was a pretty cool looking in person. Shelob is a cool but I think is more of a book fans piece at least for me it is.

FrodoEyes said:
Which is no bad thing! Shelob rocks my world!

Perhaps I should have phrased that more specifically, I really like Shelob it is an amazing piece, it is so lifelike.

I was referring more to the price drop, it seems that Shelob is too large an edition size, and too high retail for the interest to be greater.

FrodoEyes said:
Careful, that sounds like Josh-talk to me :D

Not that it is a bad thing, but note I clearly did not say that is captures essence, or perfectly resembles the character. Take note, although close, I am firmly safe from the edge.

:mwaha

I too like my Shelob (though i can't look at it from straight aboe... :horror ). I don't think it is a great piece... it is basically a large Spider (yes, that is what shelob is) but you dont get the effect of how powerful and narsasistic she is. I don't really know what they could have done to make it better... but as it stands... its a good piece.

The Battle Troll however will ROCK! I think it will be the best of the mini-beasts.

Lookin4Precious said:
:mwaha

I too like my Shelob (though i can't look at it from straight aboe... :horror ). I don't think it is a great piece... it is basically a large Spider (yes, that is what shelob is) but you dont get the effect of how powerful and narsasistic she is. I don't really know what they could have done to make it better... but as it stands... its a good piece.

The Battle Troll however will ROCK! I think it will be the best of the mini-beasts.

To tell the truth, before photos were released, or before I even knew ANY company would be doing a Shelob, I wanted something of her when she's above Frodo just before she stabs him....when she's RIGHT over him....that would be the best Shelob statue.

Anyway the battle troll rocks my world!!

FrodoEyes said:
To tell the truth, before photos were released, or before I even knew ANY company would be doing a Shelob, I wanted something of her when she's above Frodo just before she stabs him....when she's RIGHT over him....that would be the best Shelob statue.

Anyway the battle troll rocks my world!!

ME TOO! But, in order for the statue to be affordable, the scale would have to be too small. That would be so amazing to have her perched between two walls of rock with Frodo gazing off under her.. un-aware.... her poisonous stinger dripping in anticpation......

Back