Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Well we all know about the licence now and lack of image rights, but this is a deffinite purchase for me!

Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure

A charming fairy tale which tells the story of Edward, the man created by an inventor, who died before finishing him and left Edward with scissors where he should have hands….

Hot Toys is proud to bring you the highly detailed 1/6th scale Edward Scissorhands collectible figure.
The Edward Scissorhands figure features:
l Stands approximate 30 cm tall
l Over 36 points of articulations
l Real like head with face scars sculpture
l Highly detailed fabric made Edward Scissorhands Costume
l Articulated scissor fingers
l Paper cut craft
l 12-inch figure stand with Edward Scissorhands nameplate

Release date: DEC, 2008 – JAN, 2009

Edward Scissorhands TM & © 2008 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

Artists:
l Hair sculpt by Joseph Tsang
l Accessory Sculpt by Kouhei Okui
l Clothes design by Masayuki Ishigami
l Paint by JC.Hong

1EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

2EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

3EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

4EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

5EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

6EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

7EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

8EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

9EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

10EdwardScissorhands_12inches.jpg

maybe HT will make a head improved version with another suit from the movie ,just like the 2nd Joker.

just like this picture
lgst3394.jpg

Last edited:
This figure is absolutely stunning! The amount of detail on his outfit is insane, likeness is off of course, but still close enough that I don't anticipate being bothered.

coolio! I notice the pic has 'EDWARD' written on. I wonder does that mean HT will make a Vincent Price and Wiona Ryder? I like it, but there's something off with the hair, or maybe the face looks a bit too thin?

I'm gonna hold out and see if they do the shirt and pants version, with his hair down more.

I think its possible if Ed is a good seller... although I would not expect a more accurate face sulpt, but I could see the hair being less bee-hive and more Robert Smith.

awesome photos , a strange backdrop for hot toys ?!.
Looks great anyway ! :rock
Doubt I will order anytime soon and might wait to see if theres a version 2 but it does look great. :rock

I contacted HT to ask if any other figs are planned from ESH, normally there's a standard 'we can not confirm or deny at this time' kind of answer, but on this occaision I was told there are no plans for any other figures for this line at this time.
I guess 'at this time' leaves the door open, but for now there are no immediate plans.

I am holding off on pre-ordering this because I believe that there is a high possibility that there will be a 2nd version. With Hot Toys' current trend of producing 2 or 3 versions of each figure, I think a 2nd version is entirely possible. But this is just my personal opinion. :)

Back